Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you plan earning full-time online?

It's now after the pandemic that I plan on working online full time and maybe having some little offline investment, being employed is just really stressful.

Advertisement Placeholder
Its just better to combine your online and offline at same time. Online earnings can be your time type, then you can work full-time offline and earn from both side.

I am a person who will probably not earn money offline. I am focusing a lot more to improve my online earnings but since Paypal is not available in my country, I would like to know more about websites that pay through cryptocurrencies. Unfortunately, since wesbites usually do not choose to pay through cryptocurrencies, I am struggling a lot to earn money.

I am a person who will probably not earn money offline. I am focusing a lot more to improve my online earnings but since Paypal is not available in my country, I would like to know more about websites that pay through cryptocurrencies. Unfortunately, since wesbites usually do not choose to pay through cryptocurrencies, I am struggling a lot to earn money.
They choose PayPal over Cryptocurrency cos they feel secured using it when dealing on international transactions and have full assurance that they can recover any fraudulent deal.

Post covid19 or not, I am determined to increase my online earnings substantially because this is the way to go. Nowadays, any business that wants to stay afloat should consider 100percent online present for better returns.

Post covid19 or not, I am determined to increase my online earnings substantially because this is the way to go. Nowadays, any business that wants to stay afloat should consider 100percent online present for better returns.
That is for sure, any business who is ready to stand the test of time should consider advertising through online. For you to have the motivation to stay put online shows you're eager for more heights.

Actually I can't say anything about this now we all don't know what might happen later in the future things might later become easier or harder and it might be negative or positive to earnings to make a living.
It is a good idea to earn full-time online but however one should be able go to have at least two to three online site that she makes money before it's gone say and full-time .

During this unprecedented time of covid19, lots of people prefer staying indoors making money based on the restriction posed by their country's government. While some are hoping to start back their offline job post covid19.

Since you're earning some extra bucks online, are you planning to go full-time earning substantially post covid19??
yes lots of people started working online but do you think is it to sit in front of the laptop for work online daily. it's hurt you and it's not good for your health also.

Yes I have such plan in the future but for now only concentrate on my offline business and cryptocurrency, I do not even have a laptop to get started and that is the first thing I need to get if I'm thinking of working full-time online.

My response to this will be conditional, conditional in the sense that if it pays me more than what I get offline then I have no option than to work full time online

They choose PayPal over Cryptocurrency cos they feel secured using it when dealing on international transactions and have full assurance that they can recover any fraudulent deal.

I do not think that people should choose Paypal just because they can reverse the transactions. I believe it is always good to make sure that the deal is legit before you pay someone or if the work you demanded is done in the right way possible. For example, if I ask someone to write an article for me and I am willing to pay him, then I must make sure if the article which I demanded him to write is written perfectly before paying him in cryptocurrencies.

Definitely, I think that could be something to consider. Working remotely has always been part of the plan, with the covid period, shows it could be important.

My response to this will be conditional, conditional in the sense that if it pays me more than what I get offline then I have no option than to work full time online

Unfortunately, it is still very hard to ern money online and I have not been earning as much as I used to earn with my day job. In the end it all depends on how hard you work online. You can earn money online but you really have to work hard and this is exactly what I have been doing but still I am struggling top earn money online. I have invested money and I can only hope that it will become my main source of income online one day.

Earning online isn't easy at all cos of low amount gigs line rewarding users. But having an on demand skill will always present a user with better chance of increasing earnings to something reasonable.

I do not think that people should choose Paypal just because they can reverse the transactions. I believe it is always good to make sure that the deal is legit before you pay someone or if the work you demanded is done in the right way possible. For example, if I ask someone to write an article for me and I am willing to pay him, then I must make sure if the article which I demanded him to write is written perfectly before paying him in cryptocurrencies.
That's just it, we aren't owning a PayPal account just to exercise the buyback clause when things go wrong. We should check for the quality of what we ordered for before disbursing funds.

I would like to explore a lot and try to build a lot of multiple income streams so if it cokes to a point where I can move to online earning fill time I will do that.

That's just it, we aren't owning a PayPal account just to exercise the buyback clause when things go wrong. We should check for the quality of what we ordered for before disbursing funds.

Yes, even before Paypal was invented people did use many instruments like checks that were technically irreversible once the payee withdraws funds. I think the ability to file a dispute and reverse a transaction is one of the main features that make Paypal a good payment processor but I do not think that this feature alone proves that Paypal is the best payment system out there.

Yes, even before Paypal was invented people did use many instruments like checks that were technically irreversible once the payee withdraws funds. I think the ability to file a dispute and reverse a transaction is one of the main features that make Paypal a good payment processor but I do not think that this feature alone proves that Paypal is the best payment system out there.
Even the ability to reverse a cryptocurrency transaction is one of the issue with cryptocurrency investment and which gives PayPal an edge . But PayPal still have it's flaws.

I don’t think earning online full time is a good idea because the internet can not be trusted it can shut down at anytime and we don’t know when or how !

Even the ability to reverse a cryptocurrency transaction is one of the issue with cryptocurrency investment and which gives PayPal an edge . But PayPal still have it's flaws.

Is paypal the only payment processor that provides the feature of reversing the transactions? What about skrill, netller, etc? They do not have such kind of system, am I right? I believe such feature should exist in all the payment processors to stop scams.

Yes I will exploit all my free time for earning online , aside from few cents that we can earn from différent platforms I enjoy discover the new legit sites .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds