Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you plan earning full-time online?

As much as earning online is good, i dont plan to earn full time online. I'll earn offline and add it to my online earnings. It is always good to have a back up.
I am just like you. I really prefer to earn full time offline then use online earning as a source of extra income. That has worked really great for me so far. Especially since the economy is so bad right now, you cannot just depend on one source of income.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have no such plans, I plan to complete my education, get a proper job and if I have time to spare, I will work online. Working online is just a way to use my time in a productive way (as opposed to squandering time on facebook and instagram)

I have no such plans, I plan to complete my education, get a proper job and if I have time to spare, I will work online. Working online is just a way to use my time in a productive way (as opposed to squandering time on facebook and instagram)
True , most of the people I know in my country waste their time in social media sites like Instagram and facebook and gain nothing from it other than some form of entertainment. So online earning instead of it is better in all the ways.

If you are planning to build your career in digital marketing, it makes sense to use social sites and build your following. If you have no plans to develop your career in digital marketing, you should limit your time on social media.

I'm not planning to earn full-time online atleast not anytime soon. I don't think I can stay indoor all day working online. There is sense fulfilment or satisfaction I get when I go out to work. What I can do is what I'm doing right now. Combining offline and online work.

Earning online and offline is something one need to think of properly,for me,I am earning online and offline,what is restricting me from earning online fully is that I do not have a laptop or computer system

I will be honest with you guys, I have been planning to make money for a really long time and till this day I have not been able to make money successfully. I want to make $10 a day, but it looks like this is almost impossible for me to do. I tried crypto trading, but failed miserably.

My ultimate goal is to make full-time income online. This will give me more free time to do some other things that will help the humanities.
I don't really think I can earn money online full time. I hardly find time to complete my online task daily. It takes me a long time to earn 1$ here on bizdustry.

During this unprecedented time of covid19, lots of people prefer staying indoors making money based on the restriction posed by their country's government. While some are hoping to start back their offline job post covid19.

Since you're earning some extra bucks online, are you planning to go full-time earning substantially post covid19??

I haven't thought about it and I don't think about working full time online yet, because I have a small business that works well and offline, in real life. I get enough money from there too. I do this job online just to waste a few free hours a day ... and because I like it. if I'm still on the PC 2-3 hours a day, at least do something useful. :)

I will be honest with you guys, I have been planning to make money for a really long time and till this day I have not been able to make money successfully. I want to make $10 a day, but it looks like this is almost impossible for me to do. I tried crypto trading, but failed miserably.
I think crypto trading has got more risks than the potential to make profits. The altcoins are going down quickly as soon as we invest in it. Which altcoin you traded before to make profit? Try kadena coin , it is a better choice and emerging coin.

I am planning in the future to invest much more money in my blog. Maybe I will invest more cash advertising my blog. I am hoping this way to arouse the interest of the readers. Maybe they will become returning visitors to my blog. Having huge traffic, I could earn well displaying Adsense on my blog.

Well I would like to handle both offline and online because the society now is changing and a lot of things are being done online and so we all need to have the certain skills

I am not planning on working online full time. This is because what I earn online is a small amount that cannot sustain. So I will need an offline husstle to pay my bills and cover other expenses. I can only consider working full time online if the pay is good enough to sustain me.

While it is true that many people often find it hard to make money online, this does not mean that people should give up so early when it comes to pursuing online money making opportunities. There will come a time when online earnings will definitely improve to some extent.

Oh yeah, I think that would be the dream of most people who have spent quality time earning money online to know that this is actually possible to achieve. Although I know it's not that easy anyway but am working my way through it

I don't really plan to work full-time online because the money that I make here are peanuts . I would stick with online earnings of I make something tangible in it.

Not at all.
My online earning is going to remain part-time for a long time.
There are other businesses I run and intend running offline which won't accord me the privilege of earning full-time online.
Same here.
Even if i crave to yearn online full-time, my offline business does not give me that leverage.
So i will just stick to earning part-time on online platforms.

I think there are many people who plan to make money online and they fail because they give up too early. Gone are the times when it was just too hard to make money online and you had to rely on freelancing bidding sites that required you to get selected. try hard and you will gain success.

I want to be earning steadily online, I want to do everything profitable from online because working online is less stressful and faster.
You can earn as much as a one year salary of a person who is working in the office

During the covid 19, although to me that was when many people Know how earn on-line and it was a great privilege. That time I came to know towards the ending of covid 19 and school resume or either that was my plan to make a full time earning online.

MY target is to complete my education, work in a bank, make some money, build knowledge and experience, and then use the money, experience, and knowledge to build my own online business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds