Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you plan earning full-time online?

That is what I would try to do. I have started making arrangement on learning profitable skill that would help me. I may not necessarily earn full time online but I will be able to generate more income

Advertisement Placeholder
I would put it correctly that during this unprecedented time of COVID19, most people were forced to stay at home because they can't go out and work even if they wanted to as a result of the lockdown. It gave more room for most people to work from home.

Now that the lockdown have been lifted in most places, it would appear that most people don't have the zeal to get back to their day's job because they have come to realize that they can make a good living for themselves while working from home.
Nice point. This only account for a certain percentage of people who are interested to make money online and they are earning well from their online jobs. So many people even during the lockdown were not particularly interested to make money online , those are the ones that are likely to return back to their employment and those who are operating their own business.

Nice point. This only account for a certain percentage of people who are interested to make money online and they are earning well from their online jobs. So many people even during the lockdown were not particularly interested to make money online , those are the ones that are likely to return back to their employment and those who are operating their own business.
I get that some people have been so used to the suffering system that they can't do without it. When it look at it very closely, you should ask yourself while working in a company for years that pays you low and you can't be able to afford buying your own home for years, does it worth working there being their slave?

The only problem is that some people are too afraid to start up something for themselves because they want to pass through the hurdles of growing that and probably face some losses.

I don't have any intention of earning full time online. I started working online when I was laid off from my part time job. If I get my job back, I may not be able to work online again.
For me I am not earning much online I am planning to earn full time online so to increase my earning online by adding some skills that can help me to earn full time online, because many people are making good money online.

That is what I am very much interested to do, this won't take a long time and I will look forward to start working online full-time. I believe there are a lot of money to be made online.

I get that some people have been so used to the suffering system that they can't do without it. When it look at it very closely, you should ask yourself while working in a company for years that pays you low and you can't be able to afford buying your own home for years, does it worth working there being their slave?

The only problem is that some people are too afraid to start up something for themselves because they want to pass through the hurdles of growing that and probably face some losses.
I know it doesn't worth it at all , but what made you believe that online business will give them that ? there are some online business that you can do for years without buying your own personal property , anybody can make the best use of any opportunity both online and offline

During this unprecedented time of covid19, lots of people prefer staying indoors making money based on the restriction posed by their country's government. While some are hoping to start back their offline job post covid19.

Since you're earning some extra bucks online, are you planning to go full-time earning substantially post covid19??
No, I think earning online is more of a short term stop-gap to acquire some money. If I was to expand and work full-time online, I would have to learn a new skill which I would be very proficient in such as software programming

It is definitely my will that I should be able to make money full-time online. It is definitely going to be beautiful that you can just stay at home all day printing money.

During this unprecedented time of covid19, lots of people prefer staying indoors making money based on the restriction posed by their country's government. While some are hoping to start back their offline job post covid19.

Since you're earning some extra bucks online, are you planning to go full-time earning substantially post covid19??

I am already making money online and i am quite happy with that. In fact, working online was my basic dream and this is something that got fulfilled. The only thing is that I have to work really hard in order to make good amount of money,.

No, I think earning online is more of a short term stop-gap to acquire some money. If I was to expand and work full-time online, I would have to learn a new skill which I would be very proficient in such as software programming
That means you may not be particularly interested to concentrate and earn full time online. I believe the reason might be that you have something that you have to focus on offline. That is mostly the reason which there is nothing wrong with that.

Yes, but with the online it is less sustainable because it is more likely that a domain could crash impromptu than you getting laid off suddenly. So ideally it’s not best to focus only on online gigs due to the unpredictability

Yes, but with the online it is less sustainable because it is more likely that a domain could crash impromptu than you getting laid off suddenly. So ideally it’s not best to focus only on online gigs due to the unpredictability
It could be true in most cases. If you are not interested to focus on online gigs , you could even consider making money by learning a professional skill that may not likely be affected by anything.

There was a time when i planned working online full Time during the pandemic because the reward was just so good , back then i was making at least $3 - $4 daily but right now , its hard to make even just one dollar .

Well earning online is just part time for me and not thinking of taking it full time, it's just to makes end meet for now, but it's been helpful no doubt and really informative too
One of the things that makes someone to go into full time online earnings could be as a result of their full interest for the online world,it could also be as a result of monetry motivations.

I don't plan working full time online I have real job and I'm happy about it it's easy and I cant spend time with my family maybe in the fature

I don't plan working full time online I have real job and I'm happy about it it's easy and I cant spend time with my family maybe in the fature
It's nice, everyone are not the same. we all have things that are much more convenient to us. Well at the same time there are so many people that are interested to make money online in a passionate way

Yes but not know, I'm planning on to learn a good skills set like forex trading,I believe this a good skills set that will earn you a tangible amount of money.

My dream is to be a full time earner online but the website i have been working on keeps flunctauting everytime , some reducesnthe amount they are paying while some decided to stop working .

Although I am acquiring certain abilities that would allow me to work online, I don't believe I have any aspirations to do so full-time. I am pursuing an offline education to become a medical professional since I am passionate about it.

This is because what I earn online is a small amount that cannot sustain. So I will need an offline husstle to pay my bills and cover other expenses. I can only consider working full time online if the pay is good enough to sustain me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds