Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you need a College Degree to run a successful business?

College degree is not and should not be a prerequisite for running a business but it might be essential for any business oriented mind. It will help him further with his business

Advertisement Placeholder
College degree or any degree for that matter most certainly wouldn't determine the success of a business but it is a good thing to consider acquiring them as your learning process.

Yes, even when I talk to her, I am always inspired by the amount of studies she did, and even at her advanced age she wants to continue learning. She achieved everything she set out to study, as you describe with passion and determination.
seriously that's really nice and it's also an inspiration for me because I have understand that no matter how long it will take I must try as much as possible to achieve what I want no matter how many years it might take, thank you very much am really inspired by this.

As long as college degree is very important it is not necessary or it is not a yardstick to run a successful business. There are a lot of people that have successful businesses but do not have college degrees.

seriously that's really nice and it's also an inspiration for me because I have understand that no matter how long it will take I must try as much as possible to achieve what I want no matter how many years it might take, thank you very much am really inspired by this.
We are here to share our experiences, as I said before, they are motivating examples. I hope that like you and me other members will get the necessary motivation along the way.

Busi
College degree isn’t a requirement or prerequisite to becoming a successful business owner but it’ll be an addition if you have. Running a business doesn’t mean you’ll be doing everything you can employ the services of excellent and experienced degree holders.
Business on it's own is a school, so there is different between starting a business and acquiring educational knowledge in school. The evidence is everywhere that majority of the successful business owners in our communities are unlearned.

As long as college degree is very important it is not necessary or it is not a yardstick to run a successful business. There are a lot of people that have successful businesses but do not have college degrees.
Most of the richest businessmen in the top 10 list has a good education especially the owner of a big bank. However, I have to agree that there are business owners who succeeded without ample education who are mostly high school graduate only. But I think education is still necessary even if you plan to be a business owner.

One does not really need a degree in order to run a successful business. I know of so many successful business people who never went to campus, others never even joined high school. Business success depends on choosing the right products or services and gaining all the skills needed in running it.

Once one understands the basics of doing business then I don't think a college degree is required to do business. Most successful businessmen in Nigeria do not have college degrees rather they underwent apprenticeship of successful businessmen in order to be successful.

College degree isn’t a requirement or prerequisite to becoming a successful business owner but it’ll be an addition if you have. Running a business doesn’t mean you’ll be doing everything you can employ the services of excellent and experienced degree holders.
Exactly! Employers of labor are the real deal not the certificate holders so if you have certificate and don't employ labor, it's cheap but education shows how to have a certificate and employ labor.

With a college degree, you get some kind of confidence when approaching your clients to do business with them. For some people, they don't need the degree to really be sucesful.

There's a clear difference between school and education. If you have business knowledge, then school degree is not necessary to run a successful business.

Despite the fact that numerous individuals run effective organizations without going to college, numerous individuals battle to rouse themselves to do an online course or night classes. In the event that you don't comprehend the nuts and bolts of promoting and deals, you are at an extraordinary inconvenience in business. However, if you have proper education you are one step ahead compared to your other business rivals.
I couldn't agree less with your submission above, it is as right as it is also important, education is just a needed commodity, it is a very essential ingredient for people who want to do better in their field.

A wise saying goes this "What you know puts you over and above" what one doesn't Know, will beat him/her anyday, anytime.

School degree is not important to run a successful business. All you need the business is experience and knowledge of how that particular business works then you are definitely good to go.

I think a business degree is definitely not an essential condition for business. As I would see it, products and items are a higher priority than business degrees.
I recommend you to pick an extremely inventive, selective, and non-rivalry products to sell.

I might want to close by saying that joining in or not going to school is consistently needy upon one's character type and vocation possibilities.

While I am not encouraging everybody to dropout, what I am certainly proposing is to survey your needs before you attend a university and not because everybody is.
some business are degree required and some are not. If you are doing a business that requires knowledge in degrees, you have got no reason but to have degrees before going to such business do as to do it very well.

Collage degree is not very important to run a successful business because we can see many uneducated people are doing successful business without any degree.

Collage degree is not very important to run a successful business because we can see many uneducated people are doing successful business without any degree.
College degree might not be necessary, but having one will surely help to understand thing better. It is a fact that, the more is the qualification, the clearer will be the picture of the world you see.

There are several business people that does not even have a college degree. as far as getting a college degree is important and good but he does not play any role in business success.

College degree or any degree for that matter most certainly wouldn't determine the success of a business but it is a good thing to consider acquiring them as your learning process.
You are very correct. Having a college degree will not add much to you if you do not have the knowledge and experience needed to run the business, it may not be successful as you had wanted it to be.

A lot of people have managed to run a successful business without a college degree but this does not mean you can also do it. You need to be exceptionally talented like them

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds