Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you need a College Degree to run a successful business?

Degree will give you a lot of exposure on the business you are starting, although without a degree you may succeed in the business but if you're have it you will be very confident in the business and this will actually help to boost the productivity of your business because you are qualified both academically and otherwise.
That's right, whenever I can, I encourage members to continue their studies. But I understand that many prefer to start their business early rather than continue learning. I know that studies give more fluency in different business related topics and a broad knowledge of different subjects.

Advertisement Placeholder
You don't need any degree to run a business it all depends on your vision and dreams in terms of business. Most people I've never been to school but they are successful businessmen
Very correct, education isn't a signal to be successful in life, be it in business or whatever. I believe we can see it in the world today. Those who have innovative mindset, put in practice with long vision are the ones gaining it.

Having a college degree dose not really mean that you must be successful in your business, what matters is how you plan your business to be so to be a successful one.

I would never be against you ha if to want to go ahead for a college degree. But if you are thinking the college degree is what you actually need to be successful in business, then you're really missing the point of business successfully

That's right, whenever I can, I encourage members to continue their studies. But I understand that many prefer to start their business early rather than continue learning. I know that studies give more fluency in different business related topics and a broad knowledge of different subjects.
Education is very important even if you are not going into any business you should try and get yourself expose to school because it will actually help you in whatever area of life you are going to face. Being an illiteracy in the 21st century is not actually the best option.

A college credential does not imply that you will be a commercial success. All that is necessary is a basic grasp of how the business works and the ability to give the best possible product and services to the end users.

Education is very important even if you are not going into any business you should try and get yourself expose to school because it will actually help you in whatever area of life you are going to face. Being an illiteracy in the 21st century is not actually the best option.
It is the same in my point of view, whether it is to work professionally, to be an entrepreneur or simply to have knowledge, education is important. Although I understand and respect that everyone chooses what is best for them, this is my opinion.

It is the same in my point of view, whether it is to work professionally, to be an entrepreneur or simply to have knowledge, education is important. Although I understand and respect that everyone chooses what is best for them, this is my opinion.
Lolz, someone to actually choose illiteracy is not only good for them because we are in the 21st century and we should always try as much as possible to fit ourself into the modern society,education is very important and I don't see the need for someone to reject it.

Lolz, someone to actually choose illiteracy is not only good for them because we are in the 21st century and we should always try as much as possible to fit ourself into the modern society,education is very important and I don't see the need for someone to reject it.
I don't see the need either, but there are people who don't like it or simply don't agree with it. I work in education and I have seen the rise of people who reach higher levels when they dedicate themselves to study and acquire knowledge. The best example I have is my mother, she got her last degree at the age of 73.

I don't see the need either, but there are people who don't like it or simply don't agree with it. I work in education and I have seen the rise of people who reach higher levels when they dedicate themselves to study and acquire knowledge. The best example I have is my mother, she got her last degree at the age of 73.
Wow, that is really nice and this is also a lesson for people because there are some people that ve been saying that they have passed the stage of education which this is not actually the truth, we all must try to achieve whatever we want no matter how long it might take, that is what will make you us an hero.

I would never be against you ha if to want to go ahead for a college degree. But if you are thinking the college degree is what you actually need to be successful in business, then you're really missing the point of business successfully
That's some sense there. The most unfurtunate thing about this is that the colleges don't prepare you to be job creators, they rather prepare you to be job seekers. These have to change

Wow, that is really nice and this is also a lesson for people because there are some people that ve been saying that they have passed the stage of education which this is not actually the truth, we all must try to achieve whatever we want no matter how long it might take, that is what will make you us an hero.
Exactly so, they are experiences worth sharing. Suddenly, any person who may need some encouragement, this can be a real motivation to keep on fighting and reaching the goals. My mother is always a great example.

A college degree is not a measure of how successful a business would be or not. Education is not confined to the walls of a classroom, you can get education anywhere. Although, I strongly believe getting a school education is vital as well, it gives you an edge in some areas.
A business degree or any educational degree is not the quality of measuring success , like you just said , learning is a gradual process and you can learn anywhere even without going to school.

A college degree is not a measure of how successful a business would be or not. Education is not confined to the walls of a classroom, you can get education anywhere. Although, I strongly believe getting a school education is vital as well, it gives you an edge in some areas.
Most business oriented people are consistently learning which still makes them relevant than people who rely on college degrees or experience to run a business.

Exactly so, they are experiences worth sharing. Suddenly, any person who may need some encouragement, this can be a real motivation to keep on fighting and reaching the goals. My mother is always a great example.
Wow that could really happen because she was passionate about what she really want, I think without serious passion and determination she wouldn't have been able to do this, we all need to learn here,passion and determination is a thing that can guarantee us success

having a college degree is additional advantage but not the requirement, But you must hire graduates to wok for your business. Owner may not require high level of education.

Wow that could really happen because she was passionate about what she really want, I think without serious passion and determination she wouldn't have been able to do this, we all need to learn here,passion and determination is a thing that can guarantee us success
Yes, even when I talk to her, I am always inspired by the amount of studies she did, and even at her advanced age she wants to continue learning. She achieved everything she set out to study, as you describe with passion and determination.

You can become a successful businessman with only high school degree but you need just one thing: one money. If you have money you can hire the best people in the industry.

You don't really need any college degree to be a successful business man as the function of success is not dependent of what you read but how you do things right to become successful.

Degree will give you a lot of exposure on the business you are starting, although without a degree you may succeed in the business but if you're have it you will be very confident in the business and this will actually help to boost the productivity of your business because you are qualified both academically and otherwise.
you do not need a college degree to run a business successfully the only thing you need to run a business successfully is your dedication and also your creative minds and innovation with is you'll be able to run a business successfully.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds