Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do You Need To Have A Degree In Finance?

Every human was created with a management instinct that comes alive as you grow up. It's just that some people fail to respond to this instinct and are extravagant. You don't need a degree in financial management to know how to manage finances. If you are reckless with finances, reality would teach you the hard way.

Well, some people are much better as compared to others when it comes to managing things. The fact is that there comes a time in every person's life where they have to manage things themselves.

Advertisement Placeholder
So my point is that apart from corporate financing which is a broad section and profession on its own, no one needs to go to school to manage personal finances. I think personal finance management is more of experiential than taught. If you have been bad broke before, you won't need someone to teach you personal financial management.

So my point is that apart from corporate financing which is a broad section and profession on its own, no one needs to go to school to manage personal finances. I think personal finance management is more of experiential than taught. If you have been bad broke before, you won't need someone to teach you personal financial management.
That is true. Personal financial management can be learnt on your own through experimentation and finding things that work for you. If you are serious on it, you will soon learn on your own how to manage your finances that you never go broke or get into bad debt.

That is true. Personal financial management can be learnt on your own through experimentation and finding things that work for you. If you are serious on it, you will soon learn on your own how to manage your finances that you never go broke or get into bad debt.

There are many people who do not have any kind of degree when it comes to finance and this is why they are good at finance, even though they may not have any kind of degree at all.

Yeah, sometimes I think that mindset can also help people to build a very good financial Management skills and strategies. Their experiences can also help them with that in some cases.
Your mindset is even more imo than any form of paper certificate as your mind is what would enable you to make some of the most critical decisions you need to make and not any certificate.

Well it's an additional knowledge to yourself but in business, it's not necessary to have a degree certificate before you can start or even become successful. There are alot of successful people who did not even goes to school.

Your mindset is even more imo than any form of paper certificate as your mind is what would enable you to make some of the most critical decisions you need to make and not any certificate.
Yes, I think the major essence of education in the first place is to help you shape up your mindset. If someone who is very much educated does not have a robust mindset then the education may be a waste.

Yes, I think the major essence of education in the first place is to help you shape up your mindset. If someone who is very much educated does not have a robust mindset then the education may be a waste.

There are many things that people must consider. The main aim and objective of getting a degree is to understand the finances and how money works. If a person does not know this, then he would face problems.

There are many things that people must consider. The main aim and objective of getting a degree is to understand the finances and how money works. If a person does not know this, then he would face problems.
It will be a total waste of money if you have a degree and you do not understand those kind of things. it is the major reason people spend money and go to the university to acquire degrees.

It will be a total waste of money if you have a degree and you do not understand those kind of things. it is the major reason people spend money and go to the university to acquire degrees.
It would be a complete disaster if after spending so much money to get a degree amd you know nothing about that degree, it is very wrong and you should not be proud of yourself.

It would be a complete disaster if after spending so much money to get a degree amd you know nothing about that degree, it is very wrong and you should not be proud of yourself.
Probably, you need to be very much knowledgeable about any kind of degree you have. that is why proper concentration is always needed whenever you are in the university.

From my perspective I do not think owning a financial degree makes you better at managing finances but how you where brought up is even more important in managing your finances than a degree
You are right because there are some people who even own a financial degree but they cannot manage anything or any financial aspect of their lives not to talk about the Financial aspects of a company

I think that getting a degree is a great way to understand many basic things about finance in the first place. You may learn theory and this may help you later when it comes to practical life.

I think that getting a degree is a great way to understand many basic things about finance in the first place. You may learn theory and this may help you later when it comes to practical life.
Yeah, having a degree in finance will help you in the financial world and of course you can even get some higher posts in your country. I've seen people who studied finances and they were given the minister of finance.

Actually it's not mandatory I believe but to some extent it's vety important to have a degree in financiers and I believe it's an additional advantage for you to be successful in running your business.

In my opinion a degree is not necessary for managing finances because in today's world you can educate yourself informally using learning platforms for free.

In my opinion a degree is not necessary for managing finances because in today's world you can educate yourself informally using learning platforms for free.

Degrees are not necessary. However, learning about finance is one of the best ways to manage your finances and make sure that you have a broader knowledge about finance.

Degrees are not necessary. However, learning about finance is one of the best ways to manage your finances and make sure that you have a broader knowledge about finance.
Definitely, you must learn about finance but it is not necessary to be done at schools or universities, you can also learn about finance informally using online platforms.

most of the information you need about so many things is at your fingertips because of the internet. Having a degree is good but it is not a must for you to become successful.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds