Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you like to have a full range of banners for your website?

Sean Quinn

Reputable member
Website
thesqpost.wordpress.com
Credits
Do you like to have all the different sizes of promotional banners for your website? :p Im meaning, if you design a new looking promotional banner for your website, will you make a different version it for all the different main promo image sizes? :p or Will you just make one or two of the different sized banners. :p

Attachments

• banner sizes.png
    banner sizes.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 44
Advertisement Placeholder
I'm typically only going to be concerned about making banners that are 88x31, 468x60, 728x90, and 125x125. Those are the banner sizes that we seem to typically see on forums and stuff. I don't ever make any other banners beyond that, unless I'm feeling motivated for some odd reason. If I require a banner of a different size at some point in time, I'll just go ahead and make a new one on the spot.

Typically, I don't make promotion banners. 90% of the time, my sites grow more from word of mouth than promotion. That said, it doesn't mean I've never created promotional banners before. I have and when I do, I usually only create 1-3 different sizes. I don't have the time, patience, or motivation to create all the different sizes for each new project. That would drive me insane (LOL).

Typically, I don&;t make promotion banners. 90% of the time, my sites grow more from word of mouth than promotion. That said, it doesn&;t mean I&;ve never created promotional banners before. I have and when I do, I usually only create 1-3 different sizes. I don&;t have the time, patience, or motivation to create all the different sizes for each new project. That would drive me insane (LOL).

Once you make the first banner, it's not too difficult to make more in different sizes, especially if you work from your PSD. It's awesome that your site grows mainly from word of mouth, but I think it's important to provide your community members with all sorts of different ways to help promote. That allows them to spread the word in a variety of ways.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds