Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you know of any site to buy online courses on mini importation

Ehizzy1

Captain Junkie
Credits
I am thinking of starting mini importation business,so i would like to know if you know any online legit site where i can buy online books that goes with mini importation business

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
do you still want to work for the online courses? what do you think if you buy the products on mini importation and sell them in your country?

I think this is better and profitable. for courses, all of them are expensive and we can get most of them for free.

do you still want to work for the online courses? what do you think if you buy the products on mini importation and sell them in your country?

I think this is better and profitable. for courses, all of them are expensive and we can get most of them for free.
I meant online e books , but what site do you think i can get it for free and start learning it

I know of an expert that sells his eBooks on twitter and I have personally bought from him, if you interested DM me.

I am thinking of starting mini importation business,so i would like to know if you know any online legit site where i can buy online books that goes with mini importation business
Check Udemy platform, they have many courses and most probably what yuo are seeking also

Mini importation is a sweet deal for young and promising youths as it will serve as a means of livelihood. But to start, one have to look for what sells fast to a particular target market.

Udemy is the best online resources to get get the course from, though their are others like pluralsite and lynda out there but I will still go for udemy

Go to amazon they almost have all the online courses. But I don't no if they will import it on mini importation level. I don't know any other one, but if you search on google you gonna get answers for that too.

As vest1992 said Udemy is probably the biggest online platform for buying courses on pretty much any topic and domain. You should definitely also find e books related to importation business

Is there any need buying books on mini importation when you can be taught for free. The problem on ground now is logistics or delivery. Aside that I can put you through.

Is there any need buying books on mini importation when you can be taught for free. The problem on ground now is logistics or delivery. Aside that I can put you through.
I was think of buying seen have been seeing free books on mini importation that doesn't contain what i want to know , i would be happy if you can teach me

I was think of buying seen have been seeing free books on mini importation that doesn't contain what i want to know , i would be happy if you can teach me
What and what do you want to know about mini importation? It's not a big deal but the problem now is shipping which I doubt they'll tell you since they're interested in your money.

What and what do you want to know about mini importation? It's not a big deal but the problem now is shipping which I doubt they'll tell you since they're interested in your money.
I think what i want to learn from mni importation is everything thing about , how to start it , the best shipped products and everything

I think what i want to learn from mni importation is everything thing about , how to start it , the best shipped products and everything
Ok,why not focus on the products that appeal to you mostly and the one that you can market easily. It's easier and better going with what you're conversant with.

Hello, one of the pages that I know to buy online is Tuexperto.com, check it and if it seems profitable you can start your mini business from there.

My brother they are so many legit online business and also the step you want to take is just the best and also before taking any step and placing your money into it you just have to do your investigation properly very well not to get scammed because some look real at first

If you want to attend an online course Udemy is the best platform, however, this is a paid course site. There is also a site that offers a free course and it is called Alison. If you want to develop ebooks, you can hire writers on upwork. There are also marketplaces for ebooks with reseller rights. But I have not checked any of these sites.

I don't understand your question very well. Do you want to work online or you want to get invest on it? Well if you want to do anything online, first read more about it to know more about it, then move on to invest on it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds