Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you know of any site to buy online courses on mini importation

Concerning if I know of any site to buy online courses on mini importation. Well, I don't really know much about the business but I believe Udemy to be a very useful such on this kind of line of business, you can also make research on Google to know more about the business, have it is mind that information is key, so be knowledgeable and informed about the business before going into it

Advertisement Placeholder
There are many online sites that you can buy mini importation courses but the thing is, most of this courses do not really teach what they claim that they teaches. You can also download mini importation courses videos on YouTube free of charge.

You can go on YouTube to search for videos, some YouTubers attached free e-books or links to e-books to their description this will be helpful.

Udemy is there, you can book online course, and one of the tutors there who is well accustomed to what you want to learn will make out time to always have chart with you base on what you booked for.

Unlike here in my country, theirs is a website where those who offer the tutorial do advertise their tutorial on mini importation. I would suggest if you can find that to in your country..

I don't really know of any official site but I do know you can find lots of free material and articles online where you can read and get some knowledge on mini importation

There are so many legitimate website where you can do the business, Amazon is the best way to invest on it if you want to do online business.

Mini importation is a sweet deal for young and promising youths as it will serve as a means of livelihood. But to start, one have to look for what sells fast to a particular target market.
Mini important is a good business if you get the right appropriate product to work on, you must first make a research and see what's reigning in your neighbourhood before starting the business.

If you want to go into any online business you need to get some resources to improve yourself to make good amount of money for yourself. For example you need to watch free YouTube videos and buy courses on Coursera

I would recommend Udemy platform for now, there are several learning courses available. Also, you can look it up via YouTube channels.

Looks like you want ebooks so that you can promote your products and services. If that is a case, you can hire writers on upwork or fiverr to write books for you. You can get original and the best quality ebooks

I am thinking of starting mini importation business,so i would like to know if you know any online legit site where i can buy online books that goes with mini importation business
I don't know where you can buy such.
You can ask on WhatsApp or facebook, there are many people who are into mini importation on Facebook. You should be able to get responses soon.

I do not know of any sites that allows you to import to resell the courses. Most of the course sites allow you to refer the courses and earn affiliate commissions, but you cannot copy the course and sell as your own

Of course, there are a lot of sites but I'll recommend udemy; they're not only the number one leading sites on online courses, you'll get a greater coverage on how to even dropship internationally using Shopify and the likes.
I wish you the best in your quest for online success.

I believe that I wish to discover all about mni importing, including how to get started, the greatest supplied products, and anything else.

I think for now I only know of Udemy and cousera ,I don't know if there are actually other apps that offers such ,it will be good if there are apps that offers such, so people can learn more about mini importation

You can sign up with Udemy and subscribe to different courses on online importation as well as dropshipping. Majority of the courses on the website are cheaper compare to other marketplaces.

You can sign up with Udemy and subscribe to different courses on online importation as well as dropshipping. Majority of the courses on the website are cheaper compare to other marketplaces.
I have been hearing about this Udemy for some time now, I heard you can also apply to teach certian courses as well on the site. In terms of learning a course on this platform how much does it cost?

I am thinking of starting mini importation business,so i would like to know if you know any online legit site where i can buy online books that goes with mini importation business
This is a very nice business idea. A number of people in my country are into mini importation. They buy goods outside the country at cheaper rates and sell it here for higher prices.
I do not know an online site for this, but if you can ask on social media, you might get a positive response.

Well I don't know of any website that deals with this , I think you should rather consider learning it from people online who have been importing products from China and other countries you have interest on, from there you will have the opportunity to learn from them and their experience..

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds