Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you know of any site to buy online courses on mini importation

you can use pdfdrive.com, it offers free e-books, you can even sell them on ebay, i know people that are doing it as a business and they are making lot of money, since the e-books are free at the first place, which means you need no capital to start this small business

Advertisement Placeholder
They are many site you can do learn that, some free while some cost money
Popular ones include and not limited to Aliexpress.com, Alibaba.com, DHgate.com. Taobao.com, Tmall.com, JD.com, 1688.com. Of all these, 1688.com remains the best pick if really you want to maximize profit in your mini Importation Business

I have heard about this before but I don't know if what I heard have any relationship with what you are referring to.
a friend of mine source for books by specifying what she looks forward to seeing in the books,she get the books and print for sale here.But she do this through Google.

You can get someone around you to help teach you the process, I think that will be really effective. You can check educational sites like Udemy, they have really nice course and am sure you can find something like that. YouTube is also another nice opportunity for you to learn.

I believe you should get as much knowledge about it as you could, udemy is one if the best platforms out there to get the type of course you are looking for . Also you could check YouTube for videos of successful people who are doing well in the business.

I don't know much on courses of mini importation buh if you want to buy the book on mini importation you will need to buy it at amazon or udemy, Which is one of the best online book resources you can also google search for it.

Especially for those people that have been making mistakes in mini importation and beginners with no prior knowledge. A good mini importation course will even teach you how to sell and where to sell your products. Especially when the imported product have been with you for long. You just have to listen and learn properly before starting out.
There are lots of online classes and video tutorials on mini importation you can try. Just select the best amongst them.

You can get those kinds of book on Amazon as most authors sells their book on Amazon. My friend sells his book on the mini importation business from Nigeria on Amazon and he makes huge sales on that platform, you can visit the Amazon website for that.

Mini importation is a nice business which really need dedication, discipline and goal oriented in other for you to succeed. They are so many website out there in which you can buy the ebook from. Amazon, eBay etc.

Mini importation is a nice business which really need dedication, discipline and goal oriented in other for you to succeed. They are so many website out there in which you can buy the ebook from. Amazon, eBay etc.
Yeah i think you are right because mini importation is avery good business and i have seen a lot of people make more cash from the business , only that you have to know the necessary thing to put in place

Concerning your question, if you want to attend an online course Udemy is the best platform, however, this is a paid course site. There is also a site that offers a free course and it is called Alison. If you want to develop ebooks, you can hire writers on upwork. There are also marketplaces for ebooks with reseller rights. But I have not checked any of these sites so might be a little different

Mini importation is just the aspect of business where you buy cheap products from abroad and then sell them off with profits in your country . to learn about mini importation, I advice that you head to YouTube as the processes might vary from country and the types of products.

I bet you also hear that one of the best ways to generate wealth is by getting several sources of income, which is absolutely correct!

Well, with a mini importation business, you'll not only have another source of income, but a reliable one.

I don't really know, but I think that's a good idea, mini importation is a very wise decision when you are into business and it will help solving economic challenge.

With udemy courses online, you can be very sure of getting online courses on mini importation from there and also any other trainng material you want

I am thinking of starting mini importation business,so i would like to know if you know any online legit site where i can buy online books that goes with mini importation business
Yes the reliable sites I know that sell ebooks are Alison and Udemy, but why don't you go check YouTube, I'm sure you'll find lots of explanatory videos, and they are free!
I am thinking of starting mini importation business,so i would like to know if you know any online legit site where i can buy online books that goes with mini importation business

Well I am also interested in starting this business. I have been thinking of it before now, so I went to watch some YouTube videos about it. I would love to know where I can get the online books too.

Well I am also interested in starting this business. I have been thinking of it before now, so I went to watch some YouTube videos about it. I would love to know where I can get the online books too.
You can get the book from different online platform like Cousera or udemy and many other platforms , its a huge benefit when you buy from there

You can get the book from different online platform like Cousera or udemy and many other platforms , its a huge benefit when you buy from there
Imagine me, I did not even think of getting it from cousera or udemy, sites that are quite popular for online studies. Well, thank you for this information. I will do so to see what they have in stock.

If you're looking to learn on mini importation, then udemy is a great website that one can try it also has sime free courses but if youre looking to buy books then amazon would be my recommendation.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds