Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you know any legit youtubers who upload legit content about how to make money online?

Now that is very hard to be trusting people online if one really need a YouTubers, he or she should make sure he knows such person and put his trust on such person first.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's true, that is the main reason I consider myself lucky since I started making money on the internet. The kind of people I have met have actually changed my financial status.
That is how it should be. So many people are helpful in your life while other people may not really add anything in your life. You should also at the same time try to help other people too.

As far as I am concerned I know no one that can create a video of a legit online earning site on YouTube. All the videos of how make money online that are flooded in you tube are all scammers and can't really help anyone in making Money online.

As far as I am concerned I know no one that can create a video of a legit online earning site on YouTube. All the videos of how make money online that are flooded in you tube are all scammers and can't really help anyone in making Money online.
Yes that is why most people have to be very careful on how they do believe things especially how to earn money through YouTube videos guide because there are scam ones too.

I don't really trust YouTube contents, most YouTubers don't give out the legit information, YouTubers of nowadays don't give out the full details that's why I don't trust YouTube contents.

Now that is very hard to be trusting people online if one really need a YouTubers, he or she should make sure he knows such person and put his trust on such person first.

There are many Youtubers who tend to guide you properly as well. They are legit Youtubers who post honest reviews about money making sites and I have encountered such great Youtubers as well.

I don't really trust YouTube contents, most YouTubers don't give out the legit information, YouTubers of nowadays don't give out the full details that's why I don't trust YouTube contents.
The major reason why one would not want to trust most of the YouTube channel is because and they are all after growing audience and not really determined to produce quality content.

yes, vinsane is a legit youtuber that makes money making platform reviews
he introduced me to this site and i thank him

The major reason why one would not want to trust most of the YouTube channel is because and they are all after growing audience and not really determined to produce quality content.
That's right, most YouTubers don't really care about how they go about bringing audience to their content, they are just looking for a way to earn money on web.

There are many Youtubers who tend to guide you properly as well. They are legit Youtubers who post honest reviews about money making sites and I have encountered such great Youtubers as well.
Well that is nice but so far the people that I know that are YouTubers usually takes there time only to get the audience attention in order to have more subscribers and likes to earn their own money that is all.

Well that is nice but so far the people that I know that are YouTubers usually takes there time only to get the audience attention in order to have more subscribers and likes to earn their own money that is all.

Once you have many subscribers, your videos will automatically start appearing in the main page of youtube. I have noticed that Youtube's algorithm works that way!

Most of them are only using click baits to draw attention.

No one would give you free updates on how to make money online.

They need you to Kay before knowing these things.

Most of them are only using click baits to draw attention.

No one would give you free updates on how to make money online.

They need you to Kay before knowing these things.
Yeah that is why nowadays people do try to hide their ideas and anyone that one need know how to make money online have to pay first because that is their only source of income too.

The fact is that no one is going to reveal every strategy that they are using to make some money.

This is because doing so would bring about competition in the niche .

one of the major reason a lot of people do not get a reasonable information from YouTube is because they actually do not know what they want. If you have what you want at the back of your mind then you can be able to locate the right information.

one of the major reason a lot of people do not get a reasonable information from YouTube is because they actually do not know what they want. If you have what you want at the back of your mind then you can be able to locate the right information.
Yes one should actually make sure he or she knows what he or she really want and how he or she can achieve such thing and once such person get to a YouTube video to get more information he or she will find it difficult.

Yes one should actually make sure he or she knows what he or she really want and how he or she can achieve such thing and once such person get to a YouTube video to get more information he or she will find it difficult.
one of the major mistakes I made when I wanted to make money online was that I went to YouTube without having anything in mind. I actually watched a lot of videos and got no tangible information.

Clickbaiting is one of the main problems on Youtube. I think that such kind of content creators usually get reported and in return, they get demonetised by the Youtube

one of the major mistakes I made when I wanted to make money online was that I went to YouTube without having anything in mind. I actually watched a lot of videos and got no tangible information.
Lol... Do sometimes you do happen like that once especially when you're just having the zeal to do something without knowing much about how to start or what to do about that thing it is usually happens like that.

Lol... Do sometimes you do happen like that once especially when you're just having the zeal to do something without knowing much about how to start or what to do about that thing it is usually happens like that.
YouTube is helpful sometimes but there are so many YouTubers who are really after growing the YouTube channel without giving vital informations.
It is really bad to come across this type of YouTubers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds