Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you know any legit youtubers who upload legit content about how to make money online?

I don't have an idea of any of them. I don't even deal with YouTube in that way because I understand most of the people that are posting content on YouTube are just interested to attract the attention of people without having anything to offer.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't have any of them because I don't usually concentrate on YouTube when looking for opportunity to make money on the internet based on my previous experience. Most of them are uploading content that won't really help you.
I was also among the people that wasted a lot of data watching several youtube channels that could not help me to make any money online. It was after some time that I started discovering good channels.

Actually now I do not know any YouTubers in personally yet but I know we have a lot of YouTubers who are all involve in doing it in a scam format to manipulate.

I was also among the people that wasted a lot of data watching several youtube channels that could not help me to make any money online. It was after some time that I started discovering good channels.
It's even nice that you were able to discover those that were genuinely interested to help you make money . For me immediately I understand that so many of them were not trust I stopped looking for opportunities to make money on YouTube.

They always beat about the bush and never get to reveal the true way of making money on the internet.

It is always a complete waste of time watching their videos .

It's even nice that you were able to discover those that were genuinely interested to help you make money . For me immediately I understand that so many of them were not trust I stopped looking for opportunities to make money on YouTube.
Yeah, I was so happy that I was able to discover genuine people who was able to help me make money on the internet. That has actually shaped my mindset about online money making.

Yeah, I was so happy that I was able to discover genuine people who was able to help me make money on the internet. That has actually shaped my mindset about online money making.
Connection really matters when looking for opportunities to make money online and offline. Unfortunately some people may have opportunity to make money but they are not willing to share it with other people.

I will love to tell you that the only solution to this is for you to search on Google but definitely I know there are a lot of such people and post on how to make money online

Well I have not actually but I believe there are several content on the internet, the various platforms we visited on how to make more money online unless when we so carefree to know from those content.

For me I don't really trust all this YouTubers, some of them might have the idea but they don't want to give you the full details, watching YouTube videos for me is a waste of time.

Connection really matters when looking for opportunities to make money online and offline. Unfortunately some people may have opportunity to make money but they are not willing to share it with other people.
The reason is because some of them to not have time to be teaching other people. Another reason may be that but do not have interest at all in letting other people know.

The reason is because some of them to not have time to be teaching other people. Another reason may be that but do not have interest at all in letting other people know.
Yes probably they may be earning much and they do not have the time to be teaching people. And they only dedicate their time to focus on making more money. But generally this is not the best thing to do. It is normal for you to be willing to help others too.

Yes probably they may be earning much and they do not have the time to be teaching people. And they only dedicate their time to focus on making more money. But generally this is not the best thing to do. It is normal for you to be willing to help others too.
what you have to understand is that not everyone I have that particular mindset. Some people are naturally good when it comes to trying to teach people ways of making money and some people are not like that.

what you have to understand is that not everyone I have that particular mindset. Some people are naturally good when it comes to trying to teach people ways of making money and some people are not like that.
Everybody should try as much as possible to be good . But for whatever reason some people may choose to be stingy with information is what I do not know even when some people are willing to pay and learn from them.

Everybody should try as much as possible to be good . But for whatever reason some people may choose to be stingy with information is what I do not know even when some people are willing to pay and learn from them.
Being good and generous is good but not everyone have that attribute. There are people who are very generous when it comes to information and I have been lucky to meet such people.

YouTube is a good place to find platforms to earn money online but most YouTubers nowadays don't give out the full information we need they give it half way, That's why I don't trust YouTube contents.

I know only one youtuber who I can trust on and his name is "Vinsane" he is checking applications and websites and if they don't pay him he is counting them as scamming, but if they do pay him he is calling them legit. Thanks to him I've received around 11$ dollars by only using his recommended applications and websites. So what about you do you know any trustful youtubers?
Yes there is someone I know, he posts about online legit jobs daily, actually I found bizdustry through his YouTube channel, you can also subscribe his channel: https://youtube.com/c/PaidFromSurveys

Have you checked learn drops and Josh burns tech. There are two YouTube channels that post very good content about technology and how to make money from it.

Being good and generous is good but not everyone have that attribute. There are people who are very generous when it comes to information and I have been lucky to meet such people.
It's nice that you have been able to have access to these people in your life . wells, it is just a privilege for you because those same people may be depriving other people of the same information he or she is sharing with you.

It's nice that you have been able to have access to these people in your life . wells, it is just a privilege for you because those same people may be depriving other people of the same information he or she is sharing with you.
That's true, that is the main reason I consider myself lucky since I started making money on the internet. The kind of people I have met have actually changed my financial status.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds