Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you hold a degree in finance?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Holding a degree in finance is considered one of the best ways to start a career in this field. So, when it comes to holding a degree related to this field, do you actually possess degree?

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't have that but I guess even without that we can make some decent money both offline and online as there are times when even a Graduate in finance cannot do anything

I don't have that but I guess even without that we can make some decent money both offline and online as there are times when even a Graduate in finance cannot do anything

There are many people who do not have any degree. However, they still hold important jobs in many organisations because they have experience.

That's what I am trying to say is and yes degree and knowledge helps but even without thing a passionate person can do well and earn

I do not have a degree in finance but one of the subjects I studied in my college was finance.

We all know about finance and yes if we have the knowledge it will certainly help us understand things quickly

Holding a degree in finance is considered one of the best ways to start a career in this field. So, when it comes to holding a degree related to this field, do you actually possess degree?
I do not hold a degree in finance. I studied something else at the University

Its possible to learn so much even without holding a formal degree so we should try to learn more and adapt accordingly

Financial management doesn't require a degree in finance. I don't have one but I am very good with financial management.

I don't have but even if I have it may or may not help me in taking financial decisions although if we have knowledge it will gonna help us

I don't have but even if I have it may or may not help me in taking financial decisions although if we have knowledge it will gonna help us

I do not have a degree in finance, but I think that having a degree in finance could help a person to get a job in some way.

Yes it will help you find a job and as I said if we have knowledge about finances then we can plan our personal finance and can take better investment decisions

I don't have a degree in finance. No was a pure science student. I would love to take a degree program in Business management.

Unfortunately I don't have any degree in finance but it is not something that I'm worried about because my mother made it a point of duty to teach me everything that I need to know when it comes to financial management and I've been very good at it since my childhood till now.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds