Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have financial support set aside for your family?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes. I have financial support set aside for my family. Actually I'm working for myself and family and I need to satisfy my family before myself because it is my responsibility.

There are some uncertain aspect of my business that I believe are very important and as such I always have insurance for them such as transportation and also perishable goods so that I am not going to lose everything.
As far as support is concerned, I believe that a human being should seek support from Allah Almighty. I personally do not seek any kind of financial support from anyone besides Allah Almighty.
This is actually very good and it is also going to help you to have a very clean mind. He is the one who is going to provide for us all and it is only right that we should always seek his face.

Last edited:
I don't have my own family yet right now. When I get one, I will have such a plan too. It is best to prepare for our death when we are still alive. You need to think well for those you are going to leave behind. At least buy them time to be financial stable while getting over your death.

Yes. I have financial support set aside for my family. Actually I'm working for myself and family and I need to satisfy my family before myself because it is my responsibility.

Being responsible is a good thing. There are many people who tend to be responsible for themselves before they become responsible for their families. Many people start struggling as soon as they reach early 20s.

I am an independent person and my finances are solely my responsibility.
I only earn what I work for and I don't have any financial aid, but rather I am aiming to aid people in need.

My parents are farmers and they have their own income sources. My father also receives social security allowances. Therefore, I do not have to support my parents but I sometimes send them money so that thjey can spend on luxury items.

My parents are farmers and they have their own income sources. My father also receives social security allowances. Therefore, I do not have to support my parents but I sometimes send them money so that thjey can spend on luxury items.

So, your father receives such kind of allowance from the government, right? I really wish if the government in my country also offered such privileges to hardworking farmers in my country as well.

So, your father receives such kind of allowance from the government, right? I really wish if the government in my country also offered such privileges to hardworking farmers in my country as well.
In our country, people who do not retire from a government job and do not have access to any kind of pension funds receive social security funds through the government. It is available to the people above 70 years, widows, handicapped people, and marinized groups

In our country, people who do not retire from a government job and do not have access to any kind of pension funds receive social security funds through the government. It is available to the people above 70 years, widows, handicapped people, and marinized groups

Oh, so in what country do you live? I live in Pakistan and people in here do not receive anything out of their tax money. The only people who receive pensions are the people who worked for the government and got retired.

I am from Nepal. The government gives social security funds to different groups of people (old people, single, marginalized communities, etc.). The fund is barely enough for living but it is at least better than having nothing.

I am from Nepal. The government gives social security funds to different groups of people (old people, single, marginalized communities, etc.). The fund is barely enough for living but it is at least better than having nothing.

Well, in my country, the government offers nothing at all. In fact, they collect huge taxes from people and then leave people when they need the help of government.

It is a good course to ensure that yiur family won't have to suffer unnecessary financial burden trying to bury you. I have always believed that one of the things noble to do is to make sure you have finances planned out for your family so that they would be okay financially even after you are gone.

I don't have a family yet but I am already making trans generational investments for them.

Wow, that is great. Here, NSSF is only given to the old and disabled. I am surprised that your country gives it even to single people. I know that amount is not much, but it is way better than nothing. Having that small amount can help a great deal.

I know it is very good to have support financial set aside for the family, I am working hard to do so, because for I haven't done that yet, at least when someone start saving small before you know you have save big.

It is a good course to ensure that yiur family won't have to suffer unnecessary financial burden trying to bury you. I have always believed that one of the things noble to do is to make sure you have finances planned out for your family so that they would be okay financially even after you are gone.

I don't have a family yet but I am already making trans generational investments for them.

A person must have enough financial capability and power that will enable his family to survive after he dies. This is why many people are now investing in financial assets.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds