Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have financial support set aside for your family?

Very True... Waiting to be stable is a good idea. Having a plan for your family if your not around too, is an awesome idea

Advertisement Placeholder
I have insurance on myself if I ever die, so that my wife and kids will get a nice bit of money to help with funeral expenses and other such things. I have made this a goal of mine as soon as I had a family. You need to make sure your family will be good after you die. I want to make sure my family is set for a while after I pass, especially if it's sooner than later (I hope not), because I want them to be supported as long as possible.

Do you have that set up for your family?
I genuinely strive harder in order for my children to have a decent life, which is why I normally attempt to set up a special sort of slush fund for them. This enables me to financially prepare for posterity's sake.

of course it is hard to save money especially that one that inflation has overtaken many countries. But you must try as much as possible to do so because it is important and necessary.

According to some recent studies, inflation will grow more. There are many reasons for that. An increase in interest rates and flawed government policies in my country are the main reason.

I am trying my best to buy assets that will appreciate overtime,
I am also a long-vision person, which is why I insured my life long ago, and now I am not panicking about my family if I died at any time.

This is one of the main reasons why I have emphasised so much on making money as I have understood the importance of money now. However, saving money and earning money are both hard things to do.
Well I don't have any kind of support by my family and friends as well because I am doing my things by my own self to earn money because I wasn't aware with the importance of money before so I didn't save any money for the rainy days and I suffered alot so now I am trying to earn money and support myself too.

Well I don't have any kind of support by my family and friends as well because I am doing my things by my own self to earn money because I wasn't aware with the importance of money before so I didn't save any money for the rainy days and I suffered alot so now I am trying to earn money and support myself too.

It is much better to save money during such times because you could need money at any time during such kind of conditions and situations. You must rely only on Allah Almighty and work harder.

Currently now I am not financially stable talk more saving aside for my family,what a tragedy. But even while I am hustling to be financially stable, I have it in heart to support my family out of my savings

currently i do not have any other means of financial support accept from my family members and very close friends, though there are some times it is very sad and also brings me to a very bad feeling.

currently i do not have any other means of financial support accept from my family members and very close friends, though there are some times it is very sad and also brings me to a very bad feeling.

You can earn some extra cash by contributing daily on bizdustry. Bizdustry is a good website to earn money online. I stay active in here most of the time and make good cash online.

I can't say there is anything like it on the ground right now.

I do have some savings, which I am confident will grow over time. But, in fact, I intend to put such measures in place soon.

I can't say there is anything like it on the ground right now.

I do have some savings, which I am confident will grow over time. But, in fact, I intend to put such measures in place soon.

You work hard when you are young and some people also keep working till their end times. Having said that, this is why I think that investing money is quite important for your later stage in life.

In some ways, providing financial assistance for your family is required because they are your social supporters. If you don't help now, eventually no one will.

In some ways, providing financial assistance for your family is required because they are your social supporters. If you don't help now, eventually no one will.

Yes, it is a must for a person to support his family. Right now it is so hard for many people to support their family due to inflation and a really incredible cost of living.

you have not finished supporting yourself first before you talk of supporting your family, which is something that is not easy and it is also frustrating for some one as well when in this situation.

I am sure a lot of people have some financial support set aside for their family unlike me. I guess it's because they are working and also financially stable that's why they are able to set aside a financial support. I am just a student who is been taking care of by my parents. So I don't have a financial support for my family for now.

Currently now I am not financially stable talk more saving aside for my family,what a tragedy. But even while I am hustling to be financially stable, I have it in heart to support my family out of my savings

There are many people who are suffering from poor financial positions and they would need to deal and plan things in order to make things easier for them. This also involves making the right plan that could help them to make money.

I have insurance on myself if I ever die, so that my wife and kids will get a nice bit of money to help with funeral expenses and other such things. I have made this a goal of mine as soon as I had a family. You need to make sure your family will be good after you die. I want to make sure my family is set for a while after I pass, especially if it's sooner than later (I hope not), because I want them to be supported as long as possible.

Do you have that set up for your family?
Thanks for this. This is absolutely necessary , it will prevent a situation that they have look for any possible ways to raise money for the funeral, I'll definitely consider this if I am stable financially to my satisfaction.

Absolutely yes, I always set aside some cash in othet to help family issues simply because they have helped the business in diverse capacity and it's my responsibility to be able to meet up to some of there collective needs.
The primary purpose of engaging or running a business is to be able to help and support myself including the family so definitely there most be some allowances that are set aside to support families.

Last edited:
As of right now, no. My wife and I do not have kids. We are focusing on buying a home first but at this rate, we will likely end up having to adopt because we aren't getting any younger!

Absolutely yes, I always set aside some cash in othet to help family issues simply because they have helped the business in diverse capacity and it's my responsibility to be able to meet up to some of there collective needs.
The primary purpose of engaging or running a business is to be able to help and support myself including the family so definitely there most be some allowances that are set aside to support families.

So, you mean to say that your family helped you when you needed them? That's great! I think that you could also help them in many ways. Having said that, I am not depending on my family at all. I rely on Allah Almighty and in the end I make money on my own. I have never borrowed money from my family members in order to start a business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds