Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have financial support set aside for your family?

money is actually very important in order to solve your problem and live a very good life. That is why it is important for you to invest wisely when you are young.

This is one of the main reasons why I have emphasised so much on making money as I have understood the importance of money now. However, saving money and earning money are both hard things to do.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes I have a source of income that helps me a little apart the ones I receive from my parents. I am still building upon it to make it more resourceful for some years to come.
It's not easy trying to start something on your own to make it resourceful. I just started making online work as part of daily routine work.its tedious but I will make it .

Last edited:
I don't think I can only depend on my family for my basic and daily necessities. Because of this, I decided to save some amount way back high school and I later invested the money in a treasury bills of one of the biggest companies in my country. I enjoy interest every month from this investment.

I just have a few menial jobs I engage my self with . It is capable of paying up for my living expenses.
I am an independent person.
No family assistance

This is one of the main reasons why I have emphasised so much on making money as I have understood the importance of money now. However, saving money and earning money are both hard things to do.
of course it is hard to save money especially that one that inflation has overtaken many countries. But you must try as much as possible to do so because it is important and necessary.

I just have a few menial jobs I engage my self with . It is capable of paying up for my living expenses.
I am an independent person.
No family assistance
Actually starting to depend on yourself comes with a huge task but with discipline and much dedication..one will be okay as time goes on and he ore she will be so glad of it.

of course it is hard to save money especially that one that inflation has overtaken many countries. But you must try as much as possible to do so because it is important and necessary.

I always try to save money daily, but I fail really miserably due to the fact that each and every thing in my country is becoming so expensive. Even food is becoming really expensive as well.

Currently, I Carter for everything thing by myself.
I have a couple of menial jobs I engage myself into plus the little earnings I get from forums.
Am okay by myself

I am my own family. It has been me raising the money to get things done.

I do not even earn so much to think of budgeting some for family.

I am always going to keep good money for myself.

I always try to save money daily, but I fail really miserably due to the fact that each and every thing in my country is becoming so expensive. Even food is becoming really expensive as well.
That is actually very bad because I don't want a situation whereby I will be living for my hand to mouth. I think it is important for you to try as much as possible to look for a second job or venture into a business to raise more money.

Set financial goals. The first step to making a financial plan is to consider your goals. Also meeting family expenses, setting money aside for emergencies, and saving are really important tips to consider.

Yes I do. I have a saving account. I add money to it weekly. It is very necessary. You have to be prepared for anything. You can't eat all your cakes and have it . You must get one aside other financial obligations

Yes I do. I have a saving account. I add money to it weekly. It is very necessary. You have to be prepared for anything. You can't eat all your cakes and have it . You must get one aside other financial obligations
Truly this is pure wisdom. And I admire ths your strategy .
It is indeed a great thing to always save when there is influx of money ,it would definitely help for the rainy days that certainly lies ahead.

My financial support usually comes from my friends and associate because ever since my family pillars don't die and I have to work hard by his grace

Well i think I'm the one that need all those insurance plan for me and not planning for someone now, I'm not yet a family person and i have the support of my parents and other family members

Due to the economic situation of the country andnthe inflation in the market price , it has not been easy having a financial support or reserve fund for the future of the family, though I have small saving .

Yes that is why I double up my hustle each and every day to set up a financial support for my family. And aside that I have savings which can add up to what I have already

Actually that is what every responsible person will try very hard to do. Having a very good finance life so that he and his family will not really suffer and live happily.
This what every man should do, but financial challenges couldn't allow many to do it. As a man, it's a nice idea that you put some money aside for your family well-being. That why young people who have not married should work hard so they can get stable source of income before they start their family.

Yes that is why I double up my hustle each and every day to set up a financial support for my family. And aside that I have savings which can add up to what I have already

I guess that you should work harder and make more money online. You can make more money in here on Bizdustry and support your family. Working harder is the key to saving more money.

Not only am I planning to have insurance for my family but I also plan on setting up an investment portfolio that accrued interest would be compounded. That way, I'll not have much expenses after some time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds