Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have financial support set aside for your family?

I want my immediate family to be retired before I am thirty.
I have solid plans to make that happen and I am working towards making it convert into fruition.

Advertisement Placeholder
I want my immediate family to be retired before I am thirty.
I have solid plans to make that happen and I am working towards making it convert into fruition.

It would not be a great idea to depend entirely on your family at least I am not at all dependent on my family. I am working harder in order to survive and trying my best to make money.

Financial freedom is the ultimate flex.
I want to be rich to the extent I don't use my time in other to make money .
I want my money to work hard for me , I don't want to exchanging my time for money.

I have insurance on myself if I ever die, so that my wife and kids will get a nice bit of money to help with funeral expenses and other such things. I have made this a goal of mine as soon as I had a family. You need to make sure your family will be good after you die. I want to make sure my family is set for a while after I pass, especially if it's sooner than later (I hope not), because I want them to be supported as long as possible.

Do you have that set up for your family?
It is very important to set some goals for our family financially. This will make the family to attain the greater height in life ,especially children and for some relatives.

There are many people who are suffering from poor financial positions and they would need to deal and plan things in order to make things easier for them. This also involves making the right plan that could help them to make money.
This is the issue with most people they lack financial education that is needed to liberate them and not actually lack of funds, because without financial education you would keep mismanaging money.

This is the issue with most people they lack financial education that is needed to liberate them and not actually lack of funds, because without financial education you would keep mismanaging money.

In my country, many people would want to move out of their parents house. However, having not enough capability to do so is the main reason why they are not able to do so. The monthly earnings of people in here is not that much at all.

Well the only support that is above all humans is the God almighty support and he is the one sustaining us in our life even as families. So what ever plans has for his or her family is been achieved through the help of God.
That is actually true,because what every humans should always focus on is God almighty and he will in turn use men to assist and help us in the ways that we need help and that could be from our family members.

Financial freedom is the ultimate flex.
I want to be rich to the extent I don't use my time in other to make money .
I want my money to work hard for me , I don't want to exchanging my time for money.
This is almost everyone's dream, as we all dream of living that good life where we have control of our time and destiny as well, but in reality living that cannot life is not an easy feat

This is almost everyone's dream, as we all dream of living that good life where we have control of our time and destiny as well, but in reality living that cannot life is not an easy feat
I absolutely agree with you, that is why we only see few percentage of the population arrive at that.
But the important thing is, it is not impossible.

I think that almost all the people would want to make a good amount of money and make their lives much more pleasant as money could bring happiness.

I haven't started to set aside a support for my family yet. It is a nice step to take though, I'm still trying to grow my business so that by the moment I am stable I can plan for the future so that my kids won't have to worry about finance in the future.
That's very interesting in as much as you have plans for that which might be in the future, same here even though mine is because I don't earn allot of money from my job this days.

That's very interesting in as much as you have plans for that which might be in the future, same here even though mine is because I don't earn allot of money from my job this days.

Many people are not making enough money at all and this is why they tend to seek opportunities that could allow them to make money. This is making people to look for alternative ways to make money such as freelancing.

Actually financial support for family is very important not necessarily until time of emergency which I believe that will be in form of investment because keeping raw money is not helpful at all.

It's all about family, the business I am doing now is all for the family benefit. Out the profit I made, a percentage is taken and set aside for family use in other to settle all expenses

It's all about family, the business I am doing now is all for the family benefit. Out the profit I made, a percentage is taken and set aside for family use in other to settle all expenses

Well, there are many advantages of running a family business. You can get assistance from your fellow family member whenever you need help related to the business.

My parents are my major financial support at the moment, but I would soon be independent and capable of tendering a financial aid to my loved ones and family.

The ability of you making your own money is one the the nicest feelings you can ever have as this feeling can not be replaced or removed from you at all, and it gives you a lot of confidence

The ability of you making your own money is one the the nicest feelings you can ever have as this feeling can not be replaced or removed from you at all, and it gives you a lot of confidence

Yes, earning your own money is the best feeling in your life. When you earn your own money, you get encouraged to earn more and develop your life as well.

I am actually working very hard because I want my family to be able to live a very good life and that is why I usually try to set up a particular kind of trust fund for them.
This is good idea. It's important for one to have plan for his family. It's important to make life easy for family members. That's why I love this your idea. I will implement same for my family.

This is good idea. It's important for one to have plan for his family. It's important to make life easy for family members. That's why I love this your idea. I will implement same for my family.

Almost all the people intend to provide for their families and this is very crucial during the current times when economy is so bad. Inflation is one of the main reasons why people are finding it hard to survive right now.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds