Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have financial support set aside for your family?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I have insurance on myself if I ever die, so that my wife and kids will get a nice bit of money to help with funeral expenses and other such things. I have made this a goal of mine as soon as I had a family. You need to make sure your family will be good after you die. I want to make sure my family is set for a while after I pass, especially if it's sooner than later (I hope not), because I want them to be supported as long as possible.

Do you have that set up for your family?

Advertisement Placeholder
I haven't started to set aside a support for my family yet. It is a nice step to take though, I'm still trying to grow my business so that by the moment I am stable I can plan for the future so that my kids won't have to worry about finance in the future.

It's good for a family man to set aside financial support for his family incase an unexpected happen. Nobody knows tomorrow. As we're preparing for best, we must also be preparing for worst. It's good to take care of everything about ones family so that they won't suffer after we leave them.

As far as support is concerned, I believe that a human being should seek support from Allah Almighty. I personally do not seek any kind of financial support from anyone besides Allah Almighty.

As far as support is concerned, I believe that a human being should seek support from Allah Almighty. I personally do not seek any kind of financial support from anyone besides Allah Almighty.
While it's good to rely on Allah, it's also helpful to have something for your family. It shouldn't be much, but even the Prophet advised to tie one's camel and then be reliant.

At least leaving them a shelter, some money that can cater for emergencies is good. You may even end up using the money yourself.

Actually financial support for family is mandatory to some extent because they are your societal supporter and if you don't helped, there shall come a time no one will also help you.

I am actually working very hard because I want my family to be able to live a very good life and that is why I usually try to set up a particular kind of trust fund for them.

I understand that human life is like a water bubble, and when the bubble bursts, no one knows. I am also a long-vision person, which is why I insured my life long ago, and now I have no worries about my family if I died at any time.

Probably, it is important and necessary for you to try as much as possible to build a successful business for the children. A lot of people have actually done this in the past and became successful.

Well the only support that is above all humans is the God almighty support and he is the one sustaining us in our life even as families. So what ever plans has for his or her family is been achieved through the help of God.

That is very instructive for any reasonable person to do,you have to take out time and plan properlly about the future and how to integrate your family into the plan,so that incase of an eventuality,they are covered.

I have insurance on myself if I ever die, so that my wife and kids will get a nice bit of money to help with funeral expenses and other such things. I have made this a goal of mine as soon as I had a family. You need to make sure your family will be good after you die. I want to make sure my family is set for a while after I pass, especially if it's sooner than later (I hope not), because I want them to be supported as long as possible.

Do you have that set up for your family?
I don't have one yet but it will be a good thing to keep a financial support for ones family which should take them for a long period of time but that doesn't mean they won't work at all, it will be mainly to make sure they don't run out of cash to use as capital for any kind of business.

Probably, it is important and necessary for you to try as much as possible to build a successful business for the children. A lot of people have actually done this in the past and became successful.

Not all the people build business for their children. There are many people who work for themselves and they are focusing on building their career without any assistance form their family members.

I am actually working very hard because I want my family to be able to live a very good life and that is why I usually try to set up a particular kind of trust fund for them.
Actually that is what every responsible person will try very hard to do. Having a very good finance life so that he and his family will not really suffer and live happily.

Not all the people build business for their children. There are many people who work for themselves and they are focusing on building their career without any assistance form their family members.
Of course I know that not everyone build businesses for their children. But personally if I have the opportunity I will probably do that. That is actually how to build generational wealth.

Of course I know that not everyone build businesses for their children. But personally if I have the opportunity I will probably do that. That is actually how to build generational wealth.

Yes, this is true. However, I personally would not like to rely on someone's else's wealth. This is why I prefer making my own money. Money should not be earned for your own sake rather you must also help people in the process.

Yes, this is true. However, I personally would not like to rely on someone's else's wealth. This is why I prefer making my own money. Money should not be earned for your own sake rather you must also help people in the process.
I am also not relying on anybody is wealth because I didn't inherit any. I am starting from scratch to build my own but definitely I would like to leave some for my children.

I am also not relying on anybody is wealth because I didn't inherit any. I am starting from scratch to build my own but definitely I would like to leave some for my children.

This is what I am doing as well. I am also working hard to make money and trying my best to save money as well because saving money and making money is the only solution to many problems.

This is what I am doing as well. I am also working hard to make money and trying my best to save money as well because saving money and making money is the only solution to many problems.
money is actually very important in order to solve your problem and live a very good life. That is why it is important for you to invest wisely when you are young.

At the moment I can't say there is something on ground as that.

I have a little savings though which I am sure will become huge with time. But actually, I have plans to put such things in place soon.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds