Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you have any tattoo?

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't have any tattoos, but I think they can be really interesting ways to get to know people who have them.

Don't have any, never will have any, don't like them. But I respect an individual's right to have them.

I do have a tattoo. I got one when my local tattoo parlor was doing a charity event. You could donate to charity and they would give you a tattoo out of set ones. I chose to give to a cat charity and I had a purple love heart with a black outline done on my left inner wrist. I would like to get another tattoo at some point when I have the funds and an idea of what I would like.

I have a tattoo on my right upper arm. Planning on continuing to a whole sleeve but don’t know what yet.
I love to see sleeve tattoos especially when there is a lot of thought put into them on the person that has them done. Some people just have them done for the sake of it but it's nice to see them when they have a meaning :)

I don't have any tattoos at the moment, but I want to get 1 or 2 this year.
I have a few ideas of what design I want but it's deciding which one I like best.

No, I don't have any tattoos on my body at the moment but I'll likely get one in the next 7 months when my baby will be born. It's either her face or name is what I'm going to ink on my chest.

I don't have any tattoos at the moment.
I want to get a tattoo in memory of my 4 Guinea pigs and my cat.

My back looks very crazy if I remove my clothes. I've almost had every inch of my back cover with tattoos. It looks crazy and I love it so much. I might progess to my chest next after I'm done with my back.

Everyone in my family have a tattoo. It's a thing for us. It's like how the Japanese Yakuza cult used to do. It's how my family feel about them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds