Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Piercings and tattoos

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Retired Staff
Do you have any? What do you think about them?

I have no piercings, nor would I ever want any. I do have a sleeve tattoo that I'm working on though. The upper part is done, but have yet to figure out how to get my lower part done.

I do not have any tattoos or piercings nor have any desire. I have friends who have them, it doesn't bother me or anything, but it's not my cup of tea.

I like piercing but I don't know if I would be getting one 😂 . But as for tattoos, I love it so much and I have my daughter's name tattooed on my arm. I might be getting another ink next year but I'm not sure what I'm going to have inked this time around.

Currently I have no piercings or tattoos but I don't see them as a bad lifestyle choice and maybe In the future I might get a tattoo or maybe a piercing.

I can make do with a tattoo, but piercing is a no for me. I can't even relate well with a lady that have more than one piercing on the body as it is a turn off for me.

Currently I have no piercings or tattoos but I don't see them as a bad lifestyle choice and maybe In the future I might get a tattoo or maybe a piercing.
I know a few persons who would never get a tattoo as long as they breathe for the reason of not being able to donate blood if they get any tattoos.

Cristiano Ronaldo is one celebrity or should I say a football superstar that holds that reason for not having a tattoo.

I myself have both a tattoo and piercings. At the moment I only have one tattoo on my left wrist at the back that is a love heart. I had it done as my very first tattoo for charity and I donated to a cat sanctuary when I had it done. I have wanted to get more tattoos but haven't had the funds to commit to one yet. I also have my ears pierced and my nose pierced. I am looking into getting my lip pierced at some point when I can afford to.

I don’t have any, I never even considered them. Don’t like the thought of writing on my body or needles sticking in me. I’ve never been a big fan of most face piercings on people.

I don't have any tattoos or piercings as a man. For my lady, I'm very comfortable with her getting one piercings on each of her and that's it. Tattoes aren't healthy in my opinion and it's why I will never get it.

I don't have any tattoos or piercings as a man. For my lady, I'm very comfortable with her getting one piercings on each of her and that's it. Tattoes aren't healthy in my opinion and it's why I will never get it.

I wouldn't want my woman having a tattoo. It is something that I strongly advise against as it doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

I wouldn't want my woman having a tattoo. It is something that I strongly advise against as it doesn't make a lot of sense to me.
It's very disgusting how some crazy ladies take it up with their getting inked. I saw a post on Facebook a while back where a lady who supposedly had her eyes tattooed got blind after a few days. Isn't that pure madness?

It's very disgusting how some crazy ladies take it up with their getting inked. I saw a post on Facebook a while back where a lady who supposedly had her eyes tattooed got blind after a few days. Isn't that pure madness?

Getting the eyes tattooed is very strange to me. How will such women feel when things go wrong, as noticed on this particular story? I just don't get who they are trying to impress.

Getting the eyes tattooed is very strange to me. How will such women feel when things go wrong, as noticed on this particular story? I just don't get who they are trying to impress.
Some ladies are crazy. They go as far as even piercings their private parts as well. Tattooing is even the primary stage.

I mentioned this over on offtopix but I have a pair of ear piercings in my left ear. I did them myself with a needle and thread. They're studs designed to look like philips screws. My sister was a tattoo artist though until she got lupis... but there was a time I gave serious thought to having her do one on my left arm. An owl holding Mjolnir over an anvil with a forge behind it. To represent the 3 gods I'd likely choose if I had to pick, Athena, Hephaestus, and Thor.

Look at some of the previous comments.

Look at some of the previous comments.
Indeed, but we all have opinions on how we want the appearance of our close ones to look.
I guess I don't really get it because to me it's an expression of one's self. Same reason I wear my patch and pin jacket. Only more personal and permanent.

I've seen some incredible tattoos though that make a persons entire body into a tapestry of sorts.

as for piercings I often switch out the lower of my two Phillips head screw studs for a dangling gear when I want to mix it up but I'm interested in getting more for my left ear :p

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds