Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Piercings and tattoos

I don't have any piercings or tattoos whatsoever and I'm never getting any of it. It's not a culture in my family and I'm not going to be the first person to introduce it in my household. I heard tattoos can cause cancer.

I don't have any piercings or tattoos whatsoever and I'm never getting any of it. It's not a culture in my family and I'm not going to be the first person to introduce it in my household. I heard tattoos can cause cancer.
It depends on the ink honestly. They used to cause cancer for sure but these days they don't. Just go to a reputable shop and it should be all good. Or just do like me. Learn to sew and make cool jackets and stuff. I use my patch jacket as a sort of conversation cheat code. It's covered in pins and patches that represent stuff I like. So people naturally ask me about them.

I have seen some UV interactive ink, which is really cool, but I don't know if it sticks on as long as the traditional does.

It depends on the ink honestly. They used to cause cancer for sure but these days they don't. Just go to a reputable shop and it should be all good. Or just do like me. Learn to sew and make cool jackets and stuff. I use my patch jacket as a sort of conversation cheat code. It's covered in pins and patches that represent stuff I like. So people naturally ask me about them.
If they have found a way to eliminate the health challenge getting tattoos cause, it's a good thing for those interested in getting their body inked. Another issue I would have to deal with is having my family accept it because my mother sees it as a taboo.

If they have found a way to eliminate the health challenge getting tattoos cause, it's a good thing for those interested in getting their body inked. Another issue I would have to deal with is having my family accept it because my mother sees it as a taboo.
Yeah that's the hard one honestly. I was fortunate in that both my mother and my grandparents who raised me were very open minded people and generally accepting of things like this. More so the piercings on my grandfather's part but family can be a big concern when altering one's body as a form of expression.

Raised by hippies with a white hat/rebel for a mother... this sorta thing didn't come up and I was always encouraged to seek my own path.

I guess I don't really get it because to me it's an expression of one's self.
I can understand that, I just think some people tend to overdo it when they have like so many tattoos or so many piercings that you can barely see their natural body features. Some tattoos are cool-looking and some piercings can be cute-looking, but when you have so many is when it starts to become unattractive, to me at least, but everyone has their preference.

I can understand that, I just think some people tend to overdo it when they have like so many tattoos or so many piercings that you can barely see their natural body features. Some tattoos are cool-looking and some piercings can be cute-looking, but when you have so many is when it starts to become unattractive, to me at least, but everyone has their preference.
I can understand that. I mean there are some pretty extreme tattoos and peircings like Dragon man who had their entire body tattooed to look like scales and had their tongue forked.

I have a few tattoos including a spider web for webs.com and my username otis booard

I had my ears pierced, but they closed up pretty quickly after I got them. I wore zipper ear rings and other cute ones for their time lol. I didn't like how my lobes looked pierced since oddly my ear lobes are large I feel. I wanted industrial piercings and have it on the top of at least one ear, but never went through with it. I never wanted another piercing. I remember when I was younger I had fake piercings just to try them out and see what I thought. Decided to not go through with them.

I do not have a tattoo yet, but I'm trying to plan two different pieces. I want a Kingdom Hearts tattoo and I also want a book tattoo.

No tattoos or piercings here, and I don't think I'd ever get one because I don't feel like they'd particularly suit me.

Each to their own, though I do think some tattoos can look pretty tacky. For example, my brother has a naked woman tattooed on his arm.. 🤷‍♂️

I have both ears pierced and five tattoos. Glad I'm already married with the way some of you talk.

I don't have any but I am looking to get a tattoo done soon, I have a design in mind I just have to make some alterations to it!
fairy-tail-logo-3d-model-obj-mtl-fbx-ma-mb-stl.jpg

My spouse has a tattoo and wants a sleeve in the future. It doesn't bother me if they get tattoos or not. As for myself, I don't want piercings but I do plan on getting a tattoo of something in the future.

I don't have any piercings or tattoos. Personally, I've never been interested in getting them, but I think it's a personal choice and can be a form of self-expression for those who choose to have them.

I have piercings but I don't have tattoos.
I do want to get tattoos at some point this year.

I used to have many more piercings maybe a decade or so ago. I had to remove them for work unfortunately. Currently all I have done are my ears and my nose. I used to have my eyebrow x1 and my lip x3.

I have one tattoo of a black widow spider on the front of my shoulder. Hoping for more in the future. 🤞

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds