Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you handle interviews? or have someone else do it?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When it comesn to hiring people, do you as the boss handle the interview? Or do you have a manager or supervisor or even a hiring manager handle the interview and hiring process?

Advertisement Placeholder
Hiring being an important part in employing a good workforce, should be dealt with professionally. I would rather advise that a boss should employ someone particularly an experienced manager to do the jjob.

When it comesn to hiring people, do you as the boss handle the interview? Or do you have a manager or supervisor or even a hiring manager handle the interview and hiring process?

Interviews in a company are usually handled by the HR department. It all depends on the kind of company and the number of people who try to apply for a job. I have applied in a company where hundreds of people used to come for interviews. It was a pretty tough job for the HR department to handle all of them.

Since I am paying money, I cannot trust anyone to do the interviews and hire staff. When it comes to hiring staff, I do my own selection. I cannot trust someone's judgment, I also do not want to blame other people if the hired candidate is the wrong guy.

Interviews in a company are usually handled by the HR department. It all depends on the kind of company and the number of people who try to apply for a job. I have applied in a company where hundreds of people used to come for interviews. It was a pretty tough job for the HR department to handle all of them.

The size of a company is what is going to determine if it is possible for them to have a human resource department that is going to be charged with the responsibilities of hiring and interviewing potential workers who are going to be employed for the company.

But if it's a small business, it is something that is always handled by the business owner.

I must be very honest with you when it comes to handling interviews because it is something that I find very tiring to do which is why I will always delegate it to another department to carry it out for me. I might vet some just in case!

I think that I would appoint a person who could handle and conduct the interviews. This may also require you to hire a person who has experience when it comes to conducting interviews. Such kind of person should belong to the human resource department.

I think that I would appoint a person who could handle and conduct the interviews. This may also require you to hire a person who has experience when it comes to conducting interviews. Such kind of person should belong to the human resource department.

Yes of course, when I know very well that it's not something I can be able to do on my own, I always make sure that I hire a third party that's going to do a very good job on my behalf. It's always very important that you have the right people working for you, so interviews needs to be done right.

I let my sister do the interviews. She is keen on my business and have always been supportive of my decisions in the business. So, letting her interview prospective staff is one of those other things that she helps me do and so far, we've been right with the recruitment.

I let my sister do the interviews. She is keen on my business and have always been supportive of my decisions in the business. So, letting her interview prospective staff is one of those other things that she helps me do and so far, we've been right with the recruitment.

The most important thing is that you have been able to find out that she is very capable of carrying out the interview because it means that she have the skill to find out those that have the required capacity to deliver on the job that they will be hired to do in your business. So, you are very comfortable with letting her to do the job.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds