Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you ever take payment upfront?

Website
www.wwehub.net
Credits
Throughout the whole time I have been offering services online I have had a few times where someone has ordered and then upon completion of the order will either refused to make payment for it or will just ignore me in a bid to not make the payment. This has led me to have trust issues unless I have done several dealings with the person in question and I know I can trust them. Now I state that I take payment upfront for all orders just so that I am covered and I know I will not get scammed so to speak after completing the order.

Do you ever take payment upfront for orders? If you do, what was your reason for making this decision?

Advertisement Placeholder
it is better you take payment upfront or you take part of the payment as well, because humans are very funny and it is in some of there nature to start acting funny after you fulfill your own part of the bargain.

I am not going to be doing any job if I am not being paid a particular amount upfront. I will sometimes even ensure that you have made more than 50% of the payment.

I have work for two people before that refuse to pay me. One of them claimed I did not do a standard job and other come with another excuse . That's one of the reasons I abaddon freelancing.

I think it would be for the better if payment was collected upfront because one party may feel dissatisfied with the job done in an effort to justify their unwillingness to fulfil their financial commitments

Of course. After getting scammed online, I think what I needed to do was make a way for myself so not to experience that again and that's when I came up with this very idea.

I normally take down payment of the order. This has been the policy of my business ever since I started online working. I do this in order to know how is the seriousness of the client's order. If at all the client refuses to make the upfront payment then I don't execute their orders.

I think you are very lucky that so far on your journey, you have been meeting the right clients who are willing to pay you before you deliver there project cause I almost never get such clients.

Throughout the whole time I have been offering services online I have had a few times where someone has ordered and then upon completion of the order will either refused to make payment for it or will just ignore me in a bid to not make the payment. This has led me to have trust issues unless I have done several dealings with the person in question and I know I can trust them. Now I state that I take payment upfront for all orders just so that I am covered and I know I will not get scammed so to speak after completing the order.

Do you ever take payment upfront for orders? If you do, what was your reason for making this decision?

Yes, I have earned money by accepting upfront payments. There was a content mill that used to pay people upfront money for writing articles. They used to pay upfront payments for that. They are now closed. The name of that website was "Writelearnearn".

I try to make payment upfront so that my tasks would be given proper attention without much delay like it is usually the case. We have to make things easy for ourselves always, to avoid trouble m

I don't know the freelancing you're having that experience. For what, the freelancing platforms are concerned with everything about their members.

They serve as middle men for their clients and also protect buyer and the seller there.

I take payments upfront because I am a very busy individual and I don't have the luxury of time to be kept waiting after the execution of the agreed tasks. I like it to be as fast as possible.

Yes.

This is actually the best way to go about making sure that no one gets cheated and that the most valuable service is rendered without any sense of compromise in the deal at all.

Of course. After getting scammed online, I think what I needed to do was make a way for myself so not to experience that again and that's when I came up with this very idea.
What bad idea are you talking about? I hope you do not do anything irrationally because you where scammed, it is a face we all pass through and I know it is very hard but it is something that would go off.

What bad idea are you talking about? I hope you do not do anything irrationally because you where scammed, it is a face we all pass through and I know it is very hard but it is something that would go off.
I am not doing anything that someone who don't want to get scammed the second time ain't doing. If you want to survive in this space then you would have to be smart and observant.

Well there are specific tasks or job that need to be pay upfront first before starting or completing the task or job. Sometimes I occur because of trust issues and others.

I am not doing anything that someone who don't want to get scammed the second time ain't doing. If you want to survive in this space then you would have to be smart and observant.

I think that it is very important for all the people to alert others when it comes to raising awareness. i was scammed by many pyramid schemes in the past and now I raise awareness about Hyip sites,.

I think that it is very important for all the people to alert others when it comes to raising awareness. i was scammed by many pyramid schemes in the past and now I raise awareness about Hyip sites,.
Before I started making money online, I was the type of person that never believed that there's a possibility to earn money online and that investment websites are totally a scam and that idea made me to run away from any investment sites I have ever come across ever since.

I am not going to be doing any job if I am not being paid a particular amount upfront. I will sometimes even ensure that you have made more than 50% of the payment.
I don't think anybody will agree to give you a job if you're not ready to show them that you are capable. They can only give you 50% if you have done a job for them before and you did it perfectly.

Yes, I would really want to take payment upfront so that I would actually know that the customer is actually interested in doing business. I have been scammed once and I don't plan on experiencing that twice.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds