Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you ever lose interest in your own work?

Definitely there are sometimes that i lose interest in my own work if though it's mainly online. What has kept me going is focus.
Yeah this tends to happen, offline or online there are days you wake up and not feel like doing anything for the whole day. It's normal

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes.
There are times i experience low sales and it can be very frustrating.
Especially during the lockdown, at some point i lost interest because clients were not even placing orders, and the retailers did not buy their usual quantity.
It took me determination and hope to continue.
Do you ever lose interest in the work you do? Even if it's fun and important to you, there are times where I have lost some interest in what I do. I think it's more to do with burnout than anything else. But what do you think?

As you might have noticed about yourself sometimes, it is not everyday you wake up and feel excited to want to do anything even if it's something you love doing

Yeah there are many times that i lose interest in the work i do and even think of quitting but when i remembered the goals i have before i started it then i see no reason to quit.
This has happened to me countless numbers of times. Most time when I face some obstacle I would consider losing interest. Funny cos I would still end up picking interest again

Yes, especially when inequity takes the order of the day. I've worked in an environment that is not conducive for one's mental state, low wages, miserable working rules and long working hours made me loose interest.

I lost interest in my footwears selling business. Because I was tired and fedup by the way people were using abusive words on me.

Job satisfaction is very important because it's the only thing that will give you the zeal to wake up from bed every day and get ready for work. If not, you will wake up weak and discouraged.

There are times I lose interest in the work I do but because I am passionate about my work.. So I can't quit.

There is some reason that will make someone to lose interest in he work or her work, if them are not paying they their salary or the salary of company is too small, this is only what can make a person to lose interest in work.

Losing interest in one's job is a normal thing and inevitable most at times, for me Yes I have, several times at some point self will feel like quiting self

Yeah, sometimes I just feel like to quit from the work and take a long break lasting about some months before coming back to it. I do think this way whenever I am stressed doing the work but those thoughts are always ephemeral

Yes, I've lost interest several times. When the workload and stress keeps on increasing and the pay does not, you will become disinterested in the work.

Do you ever lose interest in the work you do? Even if it's fun and important to you, there are times where I have lost some interest in what I do. I think it's more to do with burnout than anything else. But what do you think?

no, because I like what I do. there were days when I felt sick or I was just lazy, I just needed rest. but on the 2nd day I recovered for both days. but to lose interest, never.

People often say that you must do what you actually love. This means you must pursue a profession you are passionate about. This is why I think it is wise to select a field that would not make you feel bored.

This might be as a result of difficulties in your area of business that is why some people tend to lose interest, but generally all these are challenges everyone must face in his or her life and should not be something to make you quit whatever you're doing.

I have experienced loss of interest in my online work so many times. When I start feeling this, I just take a break. For example yesterday, I did not do anything online. I just decided to rest. And it has worked out so well. I am more motivated to work today.

Well I guess it is a normal thing to feel that way but then I don't think I have felt that way before because it is something I like doing and I find pleasure in it and so I don't get bored

I have never for once losing interest in my job because it is connected with my passion. I might get tired but I have never seen of quitting because I have passion for what I do for a living.

Overwork is one of the factors that makes me feel like giving up. It’s no secret that entrepreneurs work seven days a week. This is especially true for the early stages when you need to establish your business processes as quickly as possible. You are getting tired quickly and seeking rest. It’s always like this. Therefore, the situation when you completely burn out at work and don’t have any strength left is quite expected.

Of course I do from time to time. It's normal and those times, I just take a break because of my mental health so I don't breakdown.
There's always that point in time when our brains are overworked and that's why there are vacations.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds