Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you ever lose interest in your own work?

Yes! It happens to me every now and then. What I do is to use that time to engage in other things until my interest gets piqued again for me to continue.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes certainly there certainly are actually often times that i shed rate of passion in the function i perform as well as think about quitting however when i appreciated the objectives i have actually prior to i began it after that i view no need to stop.

Do you ever lose interest in the work you do? Even if it's fun and important to you, there are times where I have lost some interest in what I do. I think it's more to do with burnout than anything else. But what do you think?
Yes, I have lost jobs I do in past the the last job I had was a sales job and it wasn't funny I just lost interest I could not cope and the funny thing is I like sales jobs but this one was just tiring I have to resign.

Well, I actually enjoy doing what I do. I love writing, so I do not get tired. I always enjoy writing, so I never get tired doing what I enjoy doing. However, there are times when I just do not feel like writing due to health problems, so I take rest during that time.

It happens a lot especially when we are not getting the desired result we want. It's not easy to keep going without thinking back. But I just look at my goals and keep moving on.

I think there was a time I was doing one job that involves so much amount of work and labour and at a point I was already loosing interest , but after some encouragement I had to regain back my interest and continue doing the job

Sure! Lots of times I have lost interest in my work. But in such situations we have to remember the very reason why we started in the first place.

Sometimes it can happen like that if actually you are not getting anything from the work, it can make you to lose interest in the work.
You have said it all, if you are working in a place where you are not enjoying or you don't connect with what they are doing it's possible to get tired.

Yes it has happened to me before. When we set expectations that are too high and we could not reach them, that would be discouraging and make us want to give up but then we should always motivate ourselves.

Do you ever lose interest in the work you do? Even if it's fun and important to you, there are times where I have lost some interest in what I do. I think it's more to do with burnout than anything else. But what do you think?
Loosing interest in my own work is very possible especially if it's something I don't have passion for, considering the state of my country people are forced to engage in things they don't have passion for in order to earn a living. It has gotten to the point where people no longer work for passion since they're not given the opportunity to rather they work for the money in order to earn a living and pay their bills, so in a situation like this when one works in an area he or she has no passion, he or she tends to loose interest in the work as time goes on.

For now I am so good and I've never lose interest in the type of work I am passionate about, this can only happen if you are engaging into something because of the money you will be getting from it.

Losing interest in our homework is a normal occurrence because naturally sometimes we tend to be tired but focus and consistency is key.

There are times or days you feel like giving up, like you are fed up. And there are times you feel like that business is best thing you came up with.

Sometimes it can happen like that if actually you are not getting anything from the work, it can make you to lose interest in the work.
It do happen at times when you get tired of your own personal work and decide to give yourself a time off, I even get tired and stressed out and i normally take a break from bizdustry for like a week sometimes.

It is possible to get tired when you are keep doing the same thing over and over again for a long period of time. This is the reason why some people like to be trying new things so as not to get bored.
Most times when you walk in get bored and get tired of your work and sometimes the business may be frustrating you you are experiencing losses you will get frustrated and tired of your work but doesn't mean that if you leave the work.

There are times, I felt like giving up on my job, not because there are better ones outside, but because of the management of the job. Some bosses make use of bad and insulting languages on their worker. When the people that surrounds you, doesn't see anything good in you, depression might set in, which may affect your interest in the job.

Yeah the are times like that when it seems like we are losing interest but that's usually monetarily because those lapses don't last long and in no time we are back on the job

It's actually based on your context of "work," but if talking about my profession as an engineer, I'll say no! The reason is engineering is passion to me and not just a mere venture. But if talking about what I create or performed I can say a big yes when all checks and balance is performed.

Yes there was once I lost interest in work totally I had to tender resignation letter,my boss never wanted me to leave,I don't know maybe my services was still needed,so I asked for increment of salary and I was given,I wanted leaving because I new I should be rewarded for a job Weldon but he didn't

Yeah, it normal for me. I get to lose interest in the work I do especially when it doesn't give me new things I could get excited about. It's more about the work being boring overtime, but when I remember my goals then I will have to stick to it

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds