Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you ever lose interest in your own work?

Do you ever lose interest in the work you do? Even if it's fun and important to you, there are times where I have lost some interest in what I do. I think it's more to do with burnout than anything else. But what do you think?
Hmm.... good question. I don't lose interest in my work I only get tired some times probably because I was expecting a different result at a particular time...

Advertisement Placeholder
There are times that I do get tired of my job. Most especially when I am faced with difficult task and I didn't get the solution to the task on time. I do get frustrated sometimes

Do you ever lose interest in the work you do? Even if it's fun and important to you, there are times where I have lost some interest in what I do. I think it's more to do with burnout than anything else. But what do you think?
Yes it happen to me a lot there are time I get tired and I feel like quitting, I quickly remember the goal and reason why am doing this, I have no other choice, I have to continue

Sometimes it can happen like that if actually you are not getting anything from the work, it can make you to lose interest in the work.

Of course sometimes things you do so frequently will get you bored you just have to take a break and do other things like watch a movie or go on a long walk or take a shower. Either way you just have to stay away from what you do unless that getting bored will turn to a very serious issue of you not having any interest in it anymore and that's bad.

“a stitch in time saves nine
Most times there might be challenges in your business and you lost interest in your own job but that doesn't matter it comes most times but overcoming it is what matters a lot.

I doubt if there is any reason for me to lose interest in a work that I am doing because it means that my efforts will be in vain if o do so. Persistence is what I need during this period

One thing that would make me lose interest in the work I do is stress. Stress has a way of making everything look tiring even if hey are not tiring. Another thing that could promote loss of interest in work is ill-treatment from my boss or co-worker. It will just make the work look like a burden to me.
[automerge]1630659391[/automerge]
One thing that would make me lose interest in the work I do is stress. Stress has a way of making everything look tiring even if hey are not tiring. Another thing that could promote loss of interest in work is ill-treatment from my boss or co-worker. It will just make the work look like a burden to me.

Last edited:
Once I am able to create something I never lose interest in that thing because it's my creation and I cherish my question so much because if I don't cherish migration someone else would not cherish it for me.

Yes of course. There will be times that you lose interest in what you do. This is what we call burn out. If there is an experience like this, it is better to take a break and be refreshed so that the interest to work will come back.

I usually try to pick up job offers that I personally have interesting and as such I always strive to grind harder and go even higher without getting tired.

I lost interest in my former job, I wasn't earning enough money to sustain my self and people I care for, so I quit and decided to use my time for something better and more profitable.

one of the thing that will actually keep yu going in the work that you do is the passion behind the job that you do.The interest is what brings out the mind of creativity and this is what will spur you to grater height,This has actually been what is behind what i alway engage myself in.

Passion is very important, very many people are not happy with the nature of their job but because they don't have options they just do it for the money.

In most cases I lose interest in the work i do just because of the fact that I'm stressed out. If I should walk around or just have some nap I will definitely get over it in some minute's

Ya , that has happened to me many times. Losing interest doesn't mean we completely quit the job. I usually prefer taking naps and hanging out with my friends while I feel bored of my routine work.

It happens when you try so hard but you're not seeing results,but then you should find something that will motivate you to try harder and you might just break through

When you do a job continually, you will tend to lose interest at times. You will surface the challenge if you discipline yourself once more. The bottom line is that you should keep liking what you do. You can take a break once in a while to refreshen yourself. That's what will keep you moving.

I have never for once lost an interest in my own personal business because I build it because i have passion for it, though there are times when business has it own personal ups and down but with focus and dedication , i believe I always overcome the hard times,

You might like it enjoy whatvyoe if work you do always. But I can tell you that it's not all the time you get that feeling if getting to work. This all due to the fact that we all feel this tiredness sometime to not want to do something that moment

It is possible to get tired when you are keep doing the same thing over and over again for a long period of time. This is the reason why some people like to be trying new things so as not to get bored.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds