Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you ever lose interest in your own work?

Yeah, it normal for me. I get to lose interest in the work I do especially when it doesn't give me new things I could get excited about. It's more about the work being boring overtime, but when I remember my goals then I will have to stick to it
Most times you can be frustrated in your business and you lost interest in your own work but later you can regain more confidence and come back to the business with time.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think that's a yes for me. I do get bored or not in the mood to carry out my own work especially ones that even yield me money online. That mostly do happen after having a long day at school

Sigh! It's easy my brother. I don't wanna say the other side. Sometimes you feel like quitting your job as if the whole hell has broken loose on you. But with courage and mentorship we keep moving

Does everyone not have that kind of feeling once in a while? . I sometimes feel just completely all motivated and tired from work but then I tried to pull myself over.

Do you ever lose interest in the work you do? Even if it's fun and important to you, there are times where I have lost some interest in what I do. I think it's more to do with burnout than anything else. But what do you think?
I also tend to loose interest whenever I am having a burnout. The best way to deal with that is to take a break. Breaks really help me to re-energize and come back with more ideas on what to write in both forums and article writing sites.

I lost interest in my former job, I wasn't earning enough money to sustain my self and people I care for, so I quit and decided to use my time for something better and more profitable.
Well I do lose interest a lot in whatever I do especially when the thing is not giving me immediate result that I have planned to get from it but I am working on myself right now to be a little patient with my work because I know that most times new things or businesses just does not flourish at first but it takes time for them to flourish.

Do you ever lose interest in the work you do? Even if it's fun and important to you, there are times where I have lost some interest in what I do. I think it's more to do with burnout than anything else. But what do you think?
[/QUOp
personally i have never lose interest in my own work. but i know how its feels to lose your interests on your work. sometimes we find it hard to keep going on ,and we will start thinking to quit,which its not meant to be so

It is a normal among human to just get very tired of some jobs at time it just piece us off to work without any reason,I feel it's mood swing

It comes once in a while especially when the work doesn't seem to go well.I always strive to let go of that feeling because it can limit my progress and I might start losing passion and zeal.

I never lose interest in my work as far as i am constantly making profits and achieving my goals, you only lose interest when goals are not achieved or when there are obstacles preventing you from achieving your preferred goals, also when it comes to online jobs which involves slow earning, in this, i easily lose interest in such because it involves waste of time.

Yes you are right sometime you just feel like dropping it all most especially when you are facing challenges but you still go back to it because that's what you are good at and love doing...once you have that feeling I would advice you take a trip called vacation and refresh yourself when you get back boom you are good to go again.

Of course sometimes things you do so frequently will get you bored you just have to take a break and do other things like watch a movie or go on a long walk or take a shower. Either way you just have to stay away from what you do unless that getting bored will turn to a very serious issue of you not having any interest in it anymore and that's bad.

“a stitch in time saves nine

You are right. Even though I love to write, I do get bored writing a lot. I also get bored when I earn money writing on low-paying sites. This is why I have been looking for good opportunities that pay a good amount of money for writing.

Losing interest in a job I love would probably be down to stress and setbacks but that would just be for the main time too, that's why it's important to always make our passive our profession

I have thought of quitting my job with the organization I work for several times because of loss of interest.
Most times the stress from the job is so unbearable.

Yea. Sometimes I lose interest in my job because it's very demanding and I feel so exhausted and worn out but I can't discontinue.

Self doubt could be a main restriction in our daily lives when we suddenly feel that we have not accomplished enough which is why it's important to feel motivated by finding passion in the work.

Yes. I lost interest in my personal work.which I found it more fun at all time doing this is or as result of certain challenges which I found it very difficult at that time that I though there will no positive solutions that will settle the issue.

Sometimes when you stay so much longer in a place it starts to pass you off that happens so when you start losing interest in what gives you fun my advice is take a break go on vacation and when you come back the fun begins again.

Does everyone not have that kind of feeling once in a while? . I sometimes feel just completely all motivated and tired from work but then I tried to pull myself over.
Lol yes am pretty sure everyone has that feeling once In awhile. No matter how much you love the job, there might be days you may not be in the mood to work or you might just be extremely tired that particular day and do not feel like working.

That's why we should always love our jobs and picked the job you are not forced to in other not to get tired of your job or loss interest

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds