Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you ever lose interest in your own work?

I'm actually an undergraduate and still studying but if I ever have any job I'm not comfortable with I think I'll just end the work, work is about comfort and good pay.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah, there are a number of time i've lost interest in my work. Even as a student, i've lost interest in my studies plenty times, i think the reason for this is mostly fatigue. Once i take a break then i'm fine.

Write your reply...do you ever lost interest in your own work year am not loose interest in my on work l have many interest in my work.
If you never gets to the point where I am no longer satisfied with the salary I am being paid where I'm working it is definitely going to affect my desire to keep on working for such company.

The only thing that can make someone to lose interest in his or her work is stress. If you can be able to manage yourself and stress very well and the job is paying well, then you won't be tired of it
If they at not paying you very well close to the sacrifice you are making for the business, you wouldn't wake up with joy all day to be happy with working for them.

To be honest, I don't lose interest while carrying out my work because I really love my job and I hope it lasts. It's not in anyway related to my course in the university but trust me, am not planning on letting my present job go for anything else.

It happens that I lose interest time to time and then I wake myself up and gets back to work which is writing posts here on this superb website, with such a lovely community. I can technically stop whenever I want to unlike a real job when you are working online you decide whenever to work or whenever to stop.

When a business isn't productive it is very normal for you to feel that the business is no longer worth investing on and you will get tired in such case. Profitability in business is very important.

The work that I am doing right now has nothing to do with my own personal passion. It was just all about putting food on my table and that is why it's usually gets me frustrated sometimes.

Recently I have been thinking of leaving my work, I think I need a break, and after that I will look for a better job that is well paying, it could be online, I think the right friends would help.

Though i started my business because I wanted to make money , but as I keep making the money , I continue to develop interest in the business which is why ii can't loose interest.

Yes people lose interest in their work. When I'm using white people lose interest in their work and that stress of the work might be too much for them and then they pay might not be encouraging. In addition, if the stress to the salary or wages rate is not balanced that is the money the person is getting is less to de-stress as she is facing at work then the person might not be interested in the work again.

You are definitely going to lose interest in work at one point or the other because you are doing it everyday. But then you have to be able to pay your bills and I thought you have to keep going and grinding.

I am an electrician, in most cases some jobs can be so strenous that you have to exert a lot of energy to find solutions to problems. In most cases I do lose interest but not all that.

There are times when the business is down and theres no customer to patronise your business like it use to be before, it's normal to get tired , weary and sometime loose interest when the business is not moving as usual , but all you need is motivation .

For me I never lose interest in what I do because most of the things I do are mainly from natural interest. The work I do offline is mainly something that I have interest on. I am also passionate about working online.

Yes I have and that's is when I do a stereo typed work over and over again for a long time.

Its normal to loose focus and total interest in your chosen career sometimes because there are good and bad days at work , all you need is to think about the good things you have got and the future of the business.
Yes I have and that's is when I do a stereo typed work over and over again for a long time.

I'm losing interest in your own work is something that you cannot be avoiding because it is always going to happen and that is why you should always try to build your discipline skills.

Repeating the same routine for ages isn't everyone's idea of something exciting especially if you are not happy with the work. It's ok to want to declutter and detox from time to time when you get tired of your job but make sure that whenever you do we come back stronger

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds