Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you ever get burnt out from working online?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I know I've gotten burnt out quite a bit when it came to working online. There's been the bad days, and of course the good days. But the majority of the time it's good.

What's the most you've been burnt out from working online?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have also been burnt out form working online , we all have our individual differences , we have had a good and bad day online , I have been victimized online because of the colour of my skin and i have met people that told me that I am special , I had a 90% good days online because it has always been fun.

If been burnt as to be banned from websites operation. I had several experiences with a quite number of times I was banned from operating on an earning websites reason because I made some little mistakes and the admins fail to consider my mistakes and I was banned.

Of course, working online can be stressful especially when you have other activities. As a student, working online is very tedious for me because of school activities.

Working online can be demanding no doubt but when you have a goal or target that makes it easier to do although there would be some days you won't feel up to the task

At present I am working on just several forums so it is easy going for me. There was a time that I was making posts for more than 3 hours in a day. Although I was earning pretty good like $100 in a month but I have to admit that the chore was taxing especially when I had other forums to work on. Sometimes I feel numb on my head. That's mental fatigue.

yes sometimes I get burnt out of working online because working for 3 to 4 hours and earning penny will make you get tired and weak most times.

I have on occasional basis and it seems frustrating at times,i see limited task to work on and this wouldn't meet the daily tasks target but sometimes so many available task to do and complete ones daily goals.

I know I've gotten burnt out quite a bit when it came to working online. There's been the bad days, and of course the good days. But the majority of the time it's good.

I think that this is the same with any job, and there are times that i have spent hours and hours on these platforms and have gotten burnt out after that has happened and in this case i generally tend to spend a few hours away from my laptop or maybe even a few days.

Most definitely I do get burnt out working online sometimes. This happens as a matter of fact almost on a daily basis. I'll just take a little break before coming back to my tasks

Since the pandemic hit, i have been getting burnout like every week. Since i lost my job, i have had to work hard online. This means working over 20 hours some days. At this rate, by the end of the week, am usually tired, beat and sickly! I usually take weekends off to reflect and to connect with nature by just walking in the forest and enjoying the breeze.

Most of us here have at one point or the other actually gotten ourself burned working online. I know I have been burned for many of it personally. But I have also made a lot gains too

yes sometimes I get burnt out of working online because working for 3 to 4 hours and earning penny will make you get tired and weak most times.
That's the thing about life. It's not everyday you feel motivated to do something you always do. Sometimes I do not even want to see my phone but persistence keeps me going.

Yes I do quite often, just like any other job, it's exhausting working online too, most work online requires brain work a lot, one has to rack their brains to put things together.
Moreover, it's time and energyconsuming too.

I used to but not any more because I don't allow myself to. I have recently turned more to passive earning which requires very little input so I'll make a few posts on the forums I belong to and then let my passive sites do the rest for me. At one time my eyes used to be out on stalks where I spent so much time in front of a computer screen.

I do get burnt up from working online most times because I over stressed myself when it comes to working online as I always want to get to the maximum amount of money that I can earn online before I rest. It leads me to sleep sometimes while doing my online work.

Good tho but stressful mostly when i have to work over time to reach a minimum cash out point in a specific period of time

Yeah sure I think at some point everyone either get tired or less motivated. When I work online I tried to listen to music and also complete other task as well.

At times you might feel tired working and earning online cos the body isn't robot, at times it needs rest, after much work executed online and offline.

I am a full time online worker, therefore there is no question of getting burned out. If I get burned out, I will not be earning because I earn per task not a monthly pay check.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds