Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you earn enough income to maintain your life?

Presently, the money that I am making online is not enough for me but It still help me in one way or the other and i make all of my money online. This is why I can never disregard online earning.
It is understandable that the kind of money we make on paid to post forum may not be enough to satisfy our needs but it will still go a long way to helping us settle some bills.

Advertisement Placeholder
Presently, the money that I am making online is not enough for me but It still help me in one way or the other and i make all of my money online. This is why I can never disregard online earning.
There are so many who people who managed to make money online and that is exactly what we should keep doing until we will gain access to making money on better platforms.

This is actually the right mindset that you need to have when you are going forward. The amount of money that you are making should have nothing to do with your attitude as you should always keep pushing.
Of course, that is why it is advisable for people to read books written by successful people. When you read their books you will have the right mindset when it comes to making money and finances generally. You need to put the right attitude to continue pushing.

There are so many who people who managed to make money online and that is exactly what we should keep doing until we will gain access to making money on better platforms.
Exactly
There are a lot of platforms that can make you earn a lot of money but we don't have access to some and some of them need us to be experts in one field or the other

Actually I do not usually earn alot of income to maintain my life needs but the little I do earn, it has helped me a long way than I expected. That is why it is good to be working hard, it helps.

Well working online alone, has not given me enough to maintain my life yet even though it helps in settlement of some bilss. but couple up with my offline, it has gone a long way to help.

I just earn enough money to take care of my petty needs but that all. I can't even take responsibility for myself right now as I am a student and most of the bills paid ain't paid by me.

I just earn enough money to take care of my petty needs but that all. I can't even take responsibility for myself right now as I am a student and most of the bills paid ain't paid by me.
My case is similar too, I do my best to create time to make money online just so I lessen the financial stress on my sponsors. I am in my final year though, and I aim to be independent.

No at all, I'm kind of managing thing's with me here, I can't really earn a good amount of money to take care of my bills, but I believe we can only answer that by working online.
The goal is to make considerable amount of money that can be able to tackle all your basic needs as the case maybe. I think this is one of the main reason we venture into any business.

If i really want to live the standard of life i want to, i believe i still have a very long way to go. I am seriously trying my best to increase my earnings to be able to secure a better future.

Exactly
There are a lot of platforms that can make you earn a lot of money but we don't have access to some and some of them need us to be experts in one field or the other
most of the platforms that will make you reasonable amount of money will always require you to have the necessary skills. This is why it is important to acquire a lot of skills if you want to succeed online.

One of the main reasons why people are unable to earn enough money is they only work hard, they don't work smart. Smart working means working less and earning more. In order to do that you need to build high paying skills.

Well I can say I haven't earned enough but I believe I am much satisfied with the little am earning from my business even though it's not just only one business and still hoping I could expand the rate of my earnings.

Well I can say I haven't earned enough but I believe I am much satisfied with the little am earning from my business even though it's not just only one business and still hoping I could expand the rate of my earnings.
The same thing is applicable to me but I have make plans to learn skills that is going to make me involve myself on some platforms that will pay me better done settling for less.

The same thing is applicable to me but I have make plans to learn skills that is going to make me involve myself on some platforms that will pay me better done settling for less.
learning of skills is always important and necessary for anyone that wants to make reasonable amount of money online. It is what will propel you to become very successful in the online space.

No, not even close. I am looking for ways to increase my streams of income to like 4 or 5. My current income can't take care of my bills even after proper planning and budgeting. I have tried cutting out expenditures but it is still not enough.

I am not yet there, I don't earn enough income to maintain my life. I just earn a little that helps me here and there. I know earning well requires you to have good skills and put yourself out there to get known. That is what I want to focus on, instead of spending too much time in paid to post forums or other platforms earning so little.

No, I unfortunately do not have enough income to maintain my existence. Still working on it.

Online, one really needs to own their own website to have any chance of paying the bills. Even as a freelancer, it is a useful tool to market yourself and your work. I imagine that it would take the ownership of multiple ad-revenue earning sites in order to cover all of my bills.

I feel like I can make enough money to support myself through my online ventures, but it's been a slow process so far. My income currently only covers basic living expenses and not much more. Staying consistent and putting in the work is the only way I'll see my profits grow bit by bit over time. Hustle and persistence are definitely gonna be key if I want to improve my situation and start making some real money. I just gotta keep at it and be patient, my hard work will pay off eventually if I stay determined.

Nope . Probably I don't fancy a number of flashy lifestyles. I would rather earn to invest more money into business. They will grow and generate profits. A long period of sustainable income wil make me consider.

It is always advised that you make sure that whatever you are spending in terms of expenses and the kind of lifestyle that you are living is commensurate to the amount of money that you are making because you cannot spend more than what you make from the jobs that you're doing, otherwise you're going to have yourself becoming bankrupt very quickly.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds