Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you earn enough income to maintain your life?

In that case you are indirectly saying the people without proper academic qualification can effectively manage a business if every workers in the organisations are people of the same academic qualification like him and still succeed?
Mark Zuckerberg started Facebook and on the long run dropped out of the university. dropping out didn't stop him from building a successful business. This is actually what I am trying to say. What I am referring to is university education not basic education.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am currently just making enough money for me to just keep on surviving but then there is nothing special about it. I believe that I will want to start making enough money that I can start saving.

As heartbreaking as it is, I don't really think that I could possibly live all by myself with the amount that I make online or in general but I know it would really get better with time and more hard work.

I don't make enough money right now that is enough for all my needs. I used to earn enough when I had an offline job. So I am searching for another one so that I can go back to enjoying that financial stability.

What I earn is sufficient to maintain my living expense but it cannot Carter for the kind of life I want . That is why I decided to intentionally make riches my priority.

Mark Zuckerberg started Facebook and on the long run dropped out of the university. dropping out didn't stop him from building a successful business. This is actually what I am trying to say. What I am referring to is university education not basic education.
You can also check out more interesting fact about the founder of Facebook . He was already into programming which is something he learnt partly in school. He wouldn't have invented the whole of Facebook out of no idea of programming.

I can see that I am just making enough money to be staying alive if that is a correct word. I understand that I definitely need more money in order to improve the quality of my life and I am working on that.

Probably, people should generally not go to colleges in order to make money but to be educated. If you want make money you can do that without going to school.

Indeed, there are so many people in here who are making good money and they never went to the school in the first place. However, still education plays a key role when it comes to development and progress of the society.

You can also check out more interesting fact about the founder of Facebook . He was already into programming which is something he learnt partly in school. He wouldn't have invented the whole of Facebook out of no idea of programming.
Okay, that's very much interesting. Sometimes school will give you the idea then it is your work to work on that idea in order to invent something. He was actually not the only person that learnt that in school.

I earn enough to maintain my life, I even manage to save money for emergency needs and also invest money for building wealth. However, my main problem (related to earnings) is not being able to earn consistently.

I am not yet making a lot of money online but the amount of money I make presently can take care of my needs. I am trying as much as possible to acquire new skills online and also venture into some offline businesses.

I earn only a small amount of money which can barely sustain me. But I keep pushing daily to make sure that I am at least able to get something done without having to stay lazy.
This is actually the right mindset that you need to have when you are going forward. The amount of money that you are making should have nothing to do with your attitude as you should always keep pushing.

Nope . Probably I don't fancy a number of flashy lifestyles. I would rather earn to invest more money into business. They will grow and generate profits. A long period of sustainable income wil make me consider.
By the way, every person wishes to spend his life in a good way, But you need money to live your life happily.If money is needed, then you will work and if you do the work well and work hard, then you can easily solve all your strange problems in your life and soon you're on your way to the good life with everything .

What I'm earning is not enough to sustain. But I'm working hard to increase my earning and I believe that very soon I will be earning what is enough, even more than enough, to sustain me. Making money online is about working hard and be consistent.

I have not reached my financial goal working online but to some extent I am able to foot some bills and satisfy some needs simply because I'm earning some amount here and it is quite intriguing.

I have not reached my financial goal working online but to some extent I am able to foot some bills and satisfy some needs simply because I'm earning some amount here and it is quite intriguing.
Thank god that you are able to settle some bills and satisfy some of your needs . The next thing you could do to make more money online is to continue to acquire relevant skills.

You should count yourself very lucky because there are a record number of people who are working online 24/7 and they are unable to satisfy their needs and most of them still go about to take loans in order to settle some of their needs.

Since I've started working online, I have never relied on surveus because paid survey website does not really work for me because its algorithm is based on demographics and I didn't qualify for the demographics.

I like my online work because it is able to pay some bills for me. I know it is not such a large amount but a great supplement. Like this month, my online work paid for my data subscription bills and hairdressing.

Nope . Probably I don't fancy a number of flashy lifestyles. I would rather earn to invest more money into business. They will grow and generate profits. A long period of sustainable income wil make me consider.
Presently, the money that I am making online is not enough for me but It still help me in one way or the other and i make all of my money online. This is why I can never disregard online earning.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds