Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you earn enough income to maintain your life?

there are people who have established themselves financially without any kind of academic qualification. I think it is all about your mindset and the things you are exposed to early in life.
The self taught have always led the masses in taught, college would only teach you how to learn. But the real learning that makes one financially independent is not taught in college.

Advertisement Placeholder
The self taught have always led the masses in taught, college would only teach you how to learn. But the real learning that makes one financially independent is not taught in college.
Probably, people should generally not go to colleges in order to make money but to be educated. If you want make money you can do that without going to school.

Actually if not for life and it maintenance, no one will love to stress out himself on anything. definitely I worked so hard to maintain life and to also keep pushing ahead regardless of challenges.

Probably, people should generally not go to colleges in order to make money but to be educated. If you want make money you can do that without going to school.
This is very evident, most of the richest men in the world were school drop outs that quited the formal education so that they chase after their dreams while learning all by themselves.

This is very evident, most of the richest men in the world were school drop outs that quited the formal education so that they chase after their dreams while learning all by themselves.
Yeah, the difference between them and those who do not succeed is because they know what they want in life. When you know what you want and formal education is not giving it to you, then you have to quit.

Yeah, the difference between them and those who do not succeed is because they know what they want in life. When you know what you want and formal education is not giving it to you, then you have to quit.
I truly agree with you, as long as you are along your desired goal it is not a regrettable action. You must however be disciplined and focused enough not to veer off.

I truly agree with you, as long as you are along your desired goal it is not a regrettable action. You must however be disciplined and focused enough not to veer off.
Probably, people have different dreams and aspirations. If whatever you are doing will lead you to that dream then you have to continue and strive in order to be successful.

there are people who have established themselves financially without any kind of academic qualification. I think it is all about your mindset and the things you are exposed to early in life.
Of course people that were introduced into business at early stage can be able to use that knowledge to establish themselves. But academic qualification give you a wider understanding of what you are doing.

The honest answer to this question is actually a no for me and that's because I haven't really enough money to claim that u can maintain my life myself. I am really working my way to that.

Probably, people have different dreams and aspirations. If whatever you are doing will lead you to that dream then you have to continue and strive in order to be successful.
The best secret of life is not following the crowd. It is absolutely essential that you chase your dreams and believe in yourself. That is how purpose is birthed out.

I think no amount of money is quite enough for anyone but I believe the little we earned sometimes can be enough at the moment to satisfy our daily needs even if not for a long period of time.

Of course people that were introduced into business at early stage can be able to use that knowledge to establish themselves. But academic qualification give you a wider understanding of what you are doing.
Academic qualification is important but it is not a prerequisite to make money. I have seen people who didn't go to school at all but they were able to make so much amount of money for themselves.

I have earn alot of money working online but seriously I can tell you that seriously this days the more time you spend working is the more money that you made,now am adjusting my time online to see if I can meet up with some of.my demand

Academic qualification is important but it is not a prerequisite to make money. I have seen people who didn't go to school at all but they were able to make so much amount of money for themselves.
Well , that may be true to some extent but even if I have to be a successful businessman personally I will still love to go to school , not really for anything but for my own personal development.

Well , that may be true to some extent but even if I have to be a successful businessman personally I will still love to go to school , not really for anything but for my own personal development.
That's good actually, school is very good. I'm not saying that it is not good but what I'm trying to say is that it is not a prerequisite for anyone to be successful in some businesses.

That's good actually, school is very good. I'm not saying that it is not good but what I'm trying to say is that it is not a prerequisite for anyone to be successful in some businesses.
What you have to understand is that people who are academically qualified are much more advanced in terms of idea and understanding and as such they will be able to handle their business much more perfectly than people who are not academically qualified. in terms of accounting do you think someone who is not a graduate can be able to manage the accounting department of a large business organisation ?

What you have to understand is that people who are academically qualified are much more advanced in terms of idea and understanding and as such they will be able to handle their business much more perfectly than people who are not academically qualified. in terms of accounting do you think someone who is not a graduate can be able to manage the accounting department of a large business organisation ?
Even those who are not so much educated can do accounting well. what I am referring to here is university education and not basic education. There are people who used their high school education to become successful in business.

Actually I think no one can earned enough for life maintenance but you can earned as much as you can and still need more. the little I have earned, am more satisfied with it.

Even those who are not so much educated can do accounting well. what I am referring to here is university education and not basic education. There are people who used their high school education to become successful in business.
In that case you are indirectly saying the people without proper academic qualification can effectively manage a business if every workers in the organisations are people of the same academic qualification like him and still succeed?

Yes working online has helped me a lot to be earning a considerable amount of money to maintain my life, if you have something doing online you are going to like it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds