Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you download mobile games based on reviews?

Henrywrites

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
When looking for games to play on your mobile device, do reviews by others play a part or you download most times to find out?

I don't download mobile games because I rarely play them and only stick to gaming on my Consoles.

I only have a handful games on my phone, but rarely play them. The one I open up every few days is Pokemon Go.

When i want to get a game,i usually go for the ones i have passion for and not the ones that have popularity among users.

No, I don't always go by reviews as I feel much of the time, people post a review based on what they like so the reviews can be pretty misleading from time to time. If I see a mobile game that is interesting to me, I will download it and try it for myself. If it's something I don't feel I can stick to playing, I will just delete it and not bother with it again. I always feel that if you see a game that interests you, go for it and try it as you never know what may happen or how much you may like it. Reviews could put you off and you miss out on a game you may have really enjoyed.

Not always, but if the reviews are mostly negative, then possibly. If the game is an interest I admire, I probably wouldn't give a second thought about the reviews. I'm more likely to look at the reviews if the mobile game is a paid game.

The truth is that I rarely play mobile games. So, anyone that gets my interest must have been recommended by my friend who enjoys playing mobile games. Downloading it with a review is a must for me.

I only have a few video games on my smartphone. It's not my favourite gaming platform. But as for my Playstation 4, I make use of reviews all the time whenever I'm going to buy any games.

Mobile games, never, because most of them are either sufficiently cheap that I don't care and just will buy whatever, or are free to play. Desktop games I'll read the user reviews, not games journalist reviewers, most of the journalists just say things that aren't useful.

Mobile games, never, because most of them are either sufficiently cheap that I don't care and just will buy whatever, or are free to play. Desktop games I'll read the user reviews, not games journalist reviewers, most of the journalists just say things that aren't useful.

Some of them are paid to make those reviews. This is the problem that one can have when reading some of those reviews.

Well, you have the reviewers who are paid to say nice things, and you have the reviewers who are scared of saying negative things in case they get blacklisted. And that's been the case for a while... I remember the time one of the old Amiga magazines got sued for bad reviews.

I look at reviews. I look at the number of reviews pretty much though. If it doesn't have many reviews at all I worry if it is not a real or safe app.

I don't download mobile games. I only have 2 mobile games on my phone that are made by the Hybe company (a company of a boy group I listen to). I didn't check the reviews when I downloaded them.

I not, I mean I do not really play games on my phone anyway and even that if I do end up reading the reviews it doesn't make me want to download and try it out ;)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest