Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you do specific sales for the Holidays, Thanksgiving, and Easter?

Website
www.wwehub.net
Credits
Something I have noticed myself with a lot of people that earn money online is how they will make specific sales for say the Holidays like Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, and such where they will offer a reduced price on their products or services in hopes to bring in a little more revenue as well as help possible buyers afford to buy things or try your products or services.

Are you someone who likes to make specific sales for the holidays?

I myself have just recently been offering services for a reduced price for Christmas and New Year and I feel it will definitely be something I will do for other things such as Easter and Thanksgiving.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well sometimes it depends on what kind of products you sell or services render to people. there are some companies that always sells out there goods at a lower price to it customers due to some festives period of Christmas and also new year so I believe you have a good idea to help the public on that.

I have seen a business man doing that before, I think sometimes it also has to do with the mood of the seller also, he may be happy that he has reached the end of the year, and with all the gains he Gotten that year, there will be no loss.

I have seen a business man doing that before, I think sometimes it also has to do with the mood of the seller also, he may be happy that he has reached the end of the year, and with all the gains he Gotten that year, there will be no loss.

I think that there are many companies and businesses that tend to offer different kinds of products and services during holidays and this also includes exclusive services for exclusive people. For example, some business may offer sales discount on toys during the new year.

There are company products that only attract market during it season and less sells after the season. during Christmas period, lot of people patronize some items such as flowers etc.

The holidays are hit and miss when it comes to making sales. Some places will thrive during the holidays, especially if you're cutting prices on popular things, it helps draw attention and possible sales in the process.

Aside from that, the Holidays doesn't always mean better sales. Some people take time away and relax during the holidays, so sometimes you may lose traffic or hits during the holidays because so many people are busy.

That's not a bad idea, but I think that's your choice to make as a business owner, if you are running a business that fetch you a considerable amount of profits you can decide to do that.

Though I personally doesn't sell anything during the holiday, Christmas season and others but i know of people that most especially during the Christmas season they do t-shirts for sell.

I understand that a lot of people are always willing to buy a lot of stuff during the festive season and in order to motivate them, i use to include some special kind of discount and coupons. So far so good it has worked.

That's not a bad idea, but I think that's your choice to make as a business owner, if you are running a business that fetch you a considerable amount of profits you can decide to do that.

I think that it would be a great idea to offer some extra bonuses and some other rewards as well when it comes to offering something special on occasions such as holidays.

I understand that a lot of people are always willing to buy a lot of stuff during the festive season and in order to motivate them, i use to include some special kind of discount and coupons. So far so good it has worked.
That's true, you can take that as an advantage to earn money, if you know what you are doing you can earn a considerable amount of money during the festive period.

Yes that is the best thing to do to such people and it will also motivate them to come another time and they might direct others to you. Try your best to add a little gift too.

Though my business has not grown to the extent of doing specific sales for my customers but this is a good thing for big industries to hold their customers firmly and to bring in more customers. However, I would also imitate his method once my capital is firm in my business.

As a business man or woman you should understand and go ahead and adopt the strategy that will make your business or services to be more patronised, price slash or promotions are things that most persons usually employ during certain periods.

Actually there is no specific age to start earning online or even limitation but I believe it's open up for any reasonable person who love to earned good income online.
Actually most business companies do always try to observe season most especially celebration. there are some goods which will be sale with price reduction just to assist customers.

Last edited:
Yes, it's a good marketing idea. Most of the companies even do it. Having a specific holiday sales will make many people to become your customers. Many people will come to buy from you due to the discount you're offering for the special sales, and because of that they'll become your customers.

In this part of the world the prices of products always skyrockets during festive seasons like Christmas and New year. Starting a poultry business will be a very good idea because it is always in high demand during Christmas period.

These specific seasons are actually when most people tend to offer discounts to their customers as it's a time that competition is always on it's peak and you have to do that to attract customers. It's more like a strategy.

Actually I am not into selling but I have some experience about some companies policies of sells during some festives period most especially Christmas time. they sell to their customers at a low price.

These specific seasons are actually when most people tend to offer discounts to their customers as it's a time that competition is always on it's peak and you have to do that to attract customers. It's more like a strategy.
Yeah, but most of the time in this part of the world people tend to increase the prices of their products during festive seasons like Christmas and New year. They make more profit because there is high demand.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds