Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you diversify your revenue streams?

Martee

Mythical member
Credits
When looking at the revenue ones website creates, do you look to diversify your streams or do you focus on the one that's making you the most money? I'm just thinking about how in theory, it would be great if I had 100% of my sites income coming from one, no-effort source but also the flipside is that if that source goes under you're up the brown creek looking to find more paddles.

On my current site portfolio, I'm utilizing BSA/Google Adsense but to be fair, I'm not really pushing such sites at the m

Advertisement Placeholder
Diverse means of income stream is the best. I don't like putting head on a single basket. I love spreading my investment or business online or offline. In case some of them aren't bringing returns early, I'll make up with the others.

Of course, although not in detail, I diversify the income stream, we really need to do Deversity income because to determine which source of income is the largest, but we have to distinguish between the pleasure of writing on sites or forums, which in general the income will be less than the profit. of trade.

I have always tried to follow Warren Buffet's advice: Never put your all eggs in one basket.
You need to diversify your income stream. If due to some reason one stream of income collapses, you will always have another income source.

Yeah,i think diversifying your income streams are the best option to generate more revenue and being secure, being secure in the sense that unforeseen circumstances can spring up at any moment and if this cause one of your revenue stream to stop generating revenue for you, you still have others to bank on.

I strongly belong to the school of thought that says it is not goodd to put all your eggs in one basket

I would like to diversify my revenue stream, however, I do not know how to do at this moment, I do not have a job, I was working part time previously, and currently I am laid off. I am looking for working opportunities.

In order to diversify your income, you will have to do a lot of jobs. Doing just one thing cannot help you diversify your income. For example, if you have job, you will have one source of income, thus your income is not diversified.

Diversification of revenues is actually the secret to multiple streams of income because one has to be able to get income from different avenues so that you can beat your chest to call yourself of a fulfilled person.

Having site with a large audience is really a big plus, with this you shouldn't just deoend on only one source of income. Instead, you should diversify your revenues to include affiliate or direct sponsorships.

Reason why diversification is needed, in order to have multiple ways of earning money incase one fails. We can use the other means to recover and earn a living too.

At the moment i have my offline business which is selling of farm items, and my menial tasks online, where i earn extra incentive posting at bizdustry.

Of course, for one to diversify his earning is very key to the survival of your business. If one of your businesses hoes down as a result of one bad government policy for instance, the other one can survive you for the moment

Its better to have more than one source, no matter how good a particular site pays, its always better to have more than one source of income, so if anything happens, you will never be stranded
[automerge]1621780859[/automerge]
Its better to have more than one source, no matter how good a particular site pays, its always better to have more than one source of income, so if anything happens, you will never be stranded

It's very important to have different revenue streams. This is because one of the ways in which make money can crash tomorrow and you will depend on the other to earn a living.

Its always nice to diversify earnings, one shouldn't rely one place to get the funds necessary to make ends meet. We should have plenty options of payment both online and offline.

When you diversify your earning income platforms, you are securing yourself from the uncertainty of some unforeseen events in one or more of the existing businesses you're doing. And you'll be the better for it at such times

Yes I do diversify my earnings with many programs as if you relay on one single option and if you got banned which is high chance, you may lose your earning options and may be demotivated yourself. So use different option monetize your website.

When looking at the revenue ones website creates, do you look to diversify your streams or do you focus on the one that's making you the most money? I'm just thinking about how in theory, it would be great if I had 100% of my sites income coming from one, no-effort source but also the flipside is that if that source goes under you're up the brown creek looking to find more paddles.

On my current site portfolio, I'm utilizing BSA/Google Adsense but to be fair, I'm not really pushing such sites at the m
I think that it all depends on your skills. If you have various different skills then it is best to diversify how you are earning, however if you are focused on one skill you can often become an expert in that field and then you will be able to charge more for your services and earn more in teh future.

can you explain what exactly is BSA? I use Google adsense and infolinks. I use adhitz, bitcoadz, media.net on the sites that are not accepted by adsnese

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds