Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you diversify your revenue streams?

Advertisement Placeholder
I strongly belong to the school of thought that says it is not goodd to put all your eggs in one basket
That is very correct. Putting all your eggs in one basket is not the best cause of action for any individual to be doing. If hell let lose on that one source alone, where would you go and where would you start from in life?

When looking at the revenue ones website creates, do you look to diversify your streams or do you focus on the one that's making you the most money? I'm just thinking about how in theory, it would be great if I had 100% of my sites income coming from one, no-effort source but also the flipside is that if that source goes under you're up the brown creek looking to find more paddles.

On my current site portfolio, I'm utilizing BSA/Google Adsense but to be fair, I'm not really pushing such sites at the
Google AdSense is good based on what bloggers do say though but from the seo you know that google will serve the best option of bringing revenue to your website...

No matter the amount of money you earn both online and offline, it is very important for you to diversify your streams of income. This is because your stream of income is not be lucrative again and you need to find something to rely on.

I am a student and my current income is from private home tuition and working on paid to posy site. Diversifying is very important because you will be earning required amount

No matter the kind of business one is going into, diversifying ones income stream is always the best thing to do and in this case that still seems so, so the more the better

I use different kinds of ad networks. I am earning moderately from adsense, still I am also using infolinks. I even use low paying ad networks t diversify my revenue stream

yes i actually do, relying on a single source isn't the best idea out there to do, especially in the internet since things can go wrong at any time

When it comes to gaining traffic, I would diversify my attention only if both of my revenue strams are generating traffic. However, I would prefer to focus on one site if my only site is performing really good. I would use multiple ad networks to earn more but Google Adsense is really hard to get because of their strict policies, so I would have no problem trying out other advertising networks.

Having different sources of income is very important for anyone who wants to succeed in life. It makes you not to run out of money or even business.

I am not someone that is of the opinion that you should put all your eggs in one basket. I try to mix between online work, offline work and investments in my portfolio.

When looking at the revenue ones website creates, do you look to diversify your streams or do you focus on the one that's making you the most money? I'm just thinking about how in theory, it would be great if I had 100% of my sites income coming from one, no-effort source but also the flipside is that if that source goes under you're up the brown creek looking to find more paddles.

On my current site portfolio, I'm utilizing BSA/Google Adsense but to be fair, I'm not really pushing such sites at the m

When you diversify your earning income platforms, you are securing yourself from the uncertainty of some unforeseen events in one or more of the existing businesses you're doing. And you'll be the better for it at such times
You might be right because unforeseen circumstances can occur if that one business or website generation income is hit by it but wont it be stressful?

I'm definitely diversifying my revenue stream because one single stream can't even give me the much needed I need for my monthly up keep so I use Google AdSense and some sort of Affiliate marketing to generate money for myself

Yes and no, if you know your job in various fields why not? I have been doing this for a long time and doing it successfully. By the way, I forgot this golden rule during June 2020-May2021 and paid a heavy penalty.

Though it would be nice to get my earnings from just one site, but what if something happens to that site? You. Would be stranded. For me i think is best to have more than one source. No matter how much you are earning, there is notting bad in having more income coming in.

Having more earning opportunities online and offline is the best. We don't nerd to rely on one site just to earn money cos anything can happen and we'll spend time having no money long time.

Right now I am still trying to put my life in order but then if I so I would surely diversify my sources of income even beyond a particular niche so as not to be caught

Right now I am still trying to put my life in order but then if I so I would surely diversify my sources of income even beyond a particular niche so as not to be caught

Well, in my opinion I believe that it's something that you really need to do in order to also help you put your life in order more better and quicker because money is very important.

I also like diversifying my income streams. Relying on just one earning program is so dengerous as you will be left wondering what to do when it comes to an end. So one had better have several income streams.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds