Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you diversify your revenue streams?

It is very important to have multiple streams of income on your website. The reason is that if one of the sources he is no more you can simply rely on the rest and look for another one to replace it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Having a divers source of income is the best move for anyone to be doing when it comes to thinking of diversifying your profits. This will enable the Budden placed on the one income source to be reduced

Of course, although not in detail, I diversify the income stream, we really need to do Deversity income because to determine which source of income is the largest, but we have to distinguish between the pleasure of writing on sites or forums, which in general the income will be less than the profit. of trade.

We actually have to diversify our earning of fcourse, for one to diversify his earning is very key to the survival of your business. If one of your business you trusted has an issue or facing a challenge, then alternative business will eventually help me survive.

I can relate with where you're trying to come from but unfortunately we can't make all source of income from one website, the websites too have expenses which varies and so have to cut cost which is why we have to diversify, combine them and be happy.

It's not good to have a source of income. It's always good to diversify your earnings. One of the most important thing to do is to ensure you have 3 or more income stream.

Definitely I'll do that. One way wouldn't be enough for me to meet my needs; selling of advert spaces, affiliate marketing, selling subscription based programs or coaching and consulting sessions are ways I'll look into.

It Is not really good to have one investment in one place it is good you spread them, so that if one didn't give you more income other can do that.

When looking at the revenue ones website creates, do you look to diversify your streams or do you focus on the one that's making you the most money? I'm just thinking about how in theory, it would be great if I had 100% of my sites income coming from one, no-effort source but also the flipside is that if that source goes under you're up the brown creek looking to find more paddles.

On my current site portfolio, I'm utilizing BSA/Google Adsense but to be fair, I'm not really pushing such sites at the m
Having numerous revenue streams can help firms attract new markets, give a safety net if one income stream fails, and bring piece of mind knowing that I am prepared for unanticipated obstacles.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds