Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

🖼️ Graphics Do you design graphics for a living?

Discussions related to graphics for web design, like icons and images.

JennyorAlice

Renowned member
Credits
Do you design graphics for a living? Have you thought about designing graphics in exchange for money or as a side hustle? Would you if you could do it?

I use to make decent money when I was like 13-14 on TTG selling graphics and got really into just doing graphics and graphics tutorials until like 16. If I ever got a new laptop I’d get back into it for sure but my laptop is probably 10 years old now and runs bad. I use my phone for most stuff. A lot of useful apps for quick graphics makes it seem like the graphics market would be tough to get into currently, but it was always a fun hobby for me.

I use to make decent money when I was like 13-14 on TTG selling graphics and got really into just doing graphics and graphics tutorials until like 16. If I ever got a new laptop I’d get back into it for sure but my laptop is probably 10 years old now and runs bad. I use my phone for most stuff. A lot of useful apps for quick graphics makes it seem like the graphics market would be tough to get into currently, but it was always a fun hobby for me.
Even with the current tools, there’s still a lot of room for graphic designers to make money. Just like website designers, it couldn’t be easier for anyone to launch their own websites for pennies with all of the different one click platforms available on the market, and yet I’m still getting paid to build small businesses a basic WordPress website.

I’d love to get into graphic design and will probably spend more time learning once I start university next month and can get all of the Adobe products cheap as a student. Even if it doesn’t lead to a side income, it will be a huge benefit to my career as I want to develop a career in marketing. Anything to give me an advantage over the competition!

I never knew how to create graphics all my life, and I'm fine with that because I find coding much more interesting than web design.

Going to get harder in the long run...with AI now, I have used AI a lot recently for graphics and works well.

I mainly do it as a side hustle these days. Back in the day my friends would ask for free graphics then take credit for my work, so I started charging them a fee and they stopped asking lol

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest