Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you celebrate your Birthday?

Credits
Was wondering if you celebrate your birthday every time and are always excited for it!

For me, it's just like another day. Personally, I don't feel like celebrating it yet (maybe one day), but every time my friends end up celebrating it like silently bringing a cake as "surprise" and at 12AM making the already-awake me wake up, blow the candles and cut the cake. :p In the evening, I give them treat or go for a movie. That's it.

If I'm staying alone and away from friends & family, I don't do anything special apart from watching movies or gaming. Maybe that is my way of celebrating it. Hehe 😄

Let's here it from you now..

Advertisement Placeholder
Not as I used to, Shame. Each year we end up being the 3-of-us that just goes out for a nice meal and that's all. I do not even get gifts or cards from other family and the worse part is my online friends don't even know when my birthdays is. It's just another normal day for me that I wake up acts as a normal day then go to sleep. This year is another big number for me.

I have never really celebrated big time. Never threw parties or anything. I once had a surprise birthday party with my friends at home, then we went bowling and they all spent the night in my place. That was fun but that was when I was ~15 years old. Mom wanted to plan a surprise party for my 30th but she then realized she knows better. I rather let it pass silently or do some small fun stuff with friends/family. Going to dinner or going to the movies or whatever. Past 2-3 years were spent with mom and brothers at my house. Last year I celebrated my birthday in Scotland. Best birthday ever haha.

I have never really celebrated big time. Never threw parties or anything. I once had a surprise birthday party with my friends at home, then we went bowling and they all spent the night in my place. That was fun but that was when I was ~15 years old. Mom wanted to plan a surprise party for my 30th but she then realized she knows better. I rather let it pass silently or do some small fun stuff with friends/family. Going to dinner or going to the movies or whatever. Past 2-3 years were spent with mom and brothers at my house. Last year I celebrated my birthday in Scotland. Best birthday ever haha.
I’m planning a trip to Scotland around my birthday. Jinx :p

Where do you live? Don’t tell me you’re from England just like me!

Was wondering if you celebrate your birthday every time and are always excited for it!

For me, it's just like another day. Personally, I don't feel like celebrating it yet (maybe one day), but every time my friends end up celebrating it like silently bringing a cake as "surprise" and at 12AM making the already-awake me wake up, blow the candles and cut the cake. :p In the evening, I give them treat or go for a movie. That's it.

If I'm staying alone and away from friends & family, I don't do anything special apart from watching movies or gaming. Maybe that is my way of celebrating it. Hehe 😄

Let's here it from you now..

I used to celebrate when I was still in university. I did one with my girlfriend back and caught the wrath of some of my lecturers who were after her 😂.

Not as I used to, Shame. Each year we end up being the 3-of-us that just goes out for a nice meal and that's all. I do not even get gifts or cards from other family and the worse part is my online friends don't even know when my birthdays is. It's just another normal day for me that I wake up acts as a normal day then go to sleep. This year is another big number for me.
It seems you would love to celebrate it every year. You miss celebrating it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds