Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you buy business ideas or stick to your own ideas??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not advise anyone to buy business ideas, having your own business plan is more appropriate as you already knows what you intends doing and what not to do, I already have my own business idea capital is the only thing drawing me back.

Advertisement Placeholder
. It includes marketing production finance everything together to create that unique positioning that's what strategy is all about and strategy isn't vague It's not a mission statement It's very specific as we'll see

The only business idea that I know can be easily sold is a movie project. I have done that before when I wrote a story and the script of the movie. I offered it to some movie producers and when there were no serious takers I submitted it to a government institution for a possible grant. It was approved and I was given a grant of $10,000 to produce the movie. With the help of my friends in the movie industry we were able to finish the movie project.

Buying business plan from an expert will give your business the in-depth it needed, though you can create one yourself, but allowing the expert create a good business plan for your business is the best.

You are not totally right, it is cool you have your own ideas, but it is not still bad if you get other people's ideas as well it helps you come out with a perfect product or results, so if you have opportunity to get ideas from others combine them with yours and you are good to go
Some people like to borrow everything in life including other people's brain.
It is not wrong if you have idea already and you needed more expanded idea i wouldn't have problem or trouble with that, but in a situation whereby you decided to abandone your own brain without putting it to use i can't support that. Go get your own.

I think ideas are gotten from problems and solutions, I think someone’s ideas will yield more positive results in business, but I also suggest additional knowledge for those who doesn’t have experience in business as a novice or a beginner in business u need to get more ideas. Research and experience are important here.

If another person's business idea has more potential than yours, you can buy the business idea as long as you have compared the two and done proper research which shows you that the other person's business idea will yield a better profit, then you can buy the idea. It is also important that it is an idea you can execute, not just you buying it because of its potential.

I do not buy business idea from others, I work on my own ideas. I do not like to work on burrowed ideas, I like to work on my own. I don't want to creat copycat business, I want my own unique business. Having said that I also listen to ideas from others so that I get better ideas on how I can explore my ideas.

Today, tens of thousands of people are considering starting their own business, and for good reasons. On average, people can expect to have two and three careers during their work life. Those leaving one career often think about their second or third career move being one they can run out of their own home. The good news: Starting a home-based business is within the reach of almost anyone who wants to take a risk and work hard, as are a plethora of other low-cost ideas.

Their are people that doesn't like thinking too much about creating an idea. They prefer to buy someone else's business ideas by partnering with the person to run the business and achieve his aim. Or buying it outrightly to stand as a lone business owner. While some don't rely on such acquisition of ideas, cos they are innovative individuals that creates business ideas that is different from what others creates.

Which one do you belong, buying of business ideas or sticking to your own business ideas to develop a business firm??
I'm not buying business ideas however I I'm always consulted to those people who are already doing a business which I am also going to do so they have experience and they can tell me clearly about the expedition and profit of that business.

I stick to my business plans. I don't have the resources to buy business plans or ideas from anyone as that doesn't mean that the business that I am about to start will be a huge success. So, starting my own business and working on how it will be successful along the line is what really matters for us that are into business.

It depends. If the idea of another person is better than mine and more feasible than mine, then nothing is stopping me from sticking to such an idea but if I feel comfortable with mine. I will go with mine. I am always after solid ideas. I don't mind the originator.

As a business owner i would like to get ideas to other who have experience in business. Sometimes we have no enough knowledge about the business it will be possible that our ideas may be rong towards the business. Others experience people know well and through their ideas we can promote their business throughout other people ideas.

Their are people that doesn't like thinking too much about creating an idea. They prefer to buy someone else's business ideas by partnering with the person to run the business and achieve his aim. Or buying it outrightly to stand as a lone business owner. While some don't rely on such acquisition of ideas, cos they are innovative individuals that creates business ideas that is different from what others creates.

Which one do you belong, buying of business ideas or sticking to your own business ideas to develop a business firm??
Well, the important thing is that there is an idea to work on... Partnering with owner of an idea is a nice deal. I think the problem is some people can't think for themselves. I see no reason why I'm buying a business idea because I have so many running in my head already

sticking to what works for you I think it's the best decision of ebony go out to dinner modern lady from cancel us business advisors expertise to this job it is to advise people to guide people on a particular job or business to do that will make fun and enjoyable sing along the line so it depends on the person who is willing to invest of the business he could choose to go

Well, the important thing is that there is an idea to work on... Partnering with owner of an idea is a nice deal. I think the problem is some people can't think for themselves. I see no reason why I'm buying a business idea because I have so many running in my head already
Good that you have as many business initiative on your head to start with than buying business ideas from a business pro. That has made countless successes with his or her ideas. I like people that are creative to innovative ideas that gonna turn fruitful in the future through hard work and not relying on others to provide answers to them.

No man is an island of his own. There is absolutely nothing wrong in buying an idea and investing into it. This is what top business people do on a daily basis. Most of their investment ain't there idea. They just have the resources to bring someone's idea into reality. I can certainly go it

Persons who can start a business on very large scale usually buy the ideas and also make their own ones. But for me, to create own idea is rlthe best.
So I create my own idea, and then consult it with the experts.

I prefer to create and stick to my own business ideas. This is because the I can easily impliment the ideas that I have taught of and I don't need to be told what to do by the person I bought the idea from. So I just make a plan on my own and impliment it.

As someone who really knows what he is doing, an individual should work on thinking for himself to come up with meaningful ideas. It is not easy building on another person's idea especially if the person did not reveal everything to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds