Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you budget how much you spend a week?

I have an amount that I spend every month and every week and I felt I am achieving that in a way that I do not spend more than that. I always spend the exact amount that I have planned to spend
That is really great for you. Such a level of self discipline is what we all need. I try to do that myself too. But then I sometimes get carried away and spend on things I never planned for.

Advertisement Placeholder
if you alot a budget it is important and necessary you follow it with some level of discipline. Without discipline you may end up not obeying the budget you have made which is really bad.
Correct. But I believe you gotta be easy on yourself for going a little over the budget. It sometimes just happens. But of course, be as disciplined as you can be.

Correct. But I believe you gotta be easy on yourself for going a little over the budget. It sometimes just happens. But of course, be as disciplined as you can be.
That's true anyway, sometimes unexpected expenditures can make you to be flexible even as a disciplined person. But personally, I try to be as disciplined as possible when it comes to managing my finances.

That's true anyway, sometimes unexpected expenditures can make you to be flexible even as a disciplined person. But personally, I try to be as disciplined as possible when it comes to managing my finances.
Yea, definitely. Otherwise, setting a budget won’t make sense.

That is really great for you. Such a level of self discipline is what we all need. I try to do that myself too. But then I sometimes get carried away and spend on things I never planned for.
There are times that some expenses come up at any point in time. This is why we are always supposed to have an amount of money that we have saved so that we can use it by then.

There are times that some expenses come up at any point in time. This is why we are always supposed to have an amount of money that we have saved so that we can use it by then.
Unexpected expenditures is something that mostly come up when you do not expect it. Yhat is why it is important and necessary that we have some extra savings for such situations.

Unexpected expenditures is something that mostly come up when you do not expect it. Yhat is why it is important and necessary that we have some extra savings for such situations.
Ecactly
It will not be nice for us to start looking for money at the time that we need it. Everyone of us is supposed to have an amount of money that we have saved because of days like this.

Ecactly
It will not be nice for us to start looking for money at the time that we need it. Everyone of us is supposed to have an amount of money that we have saved because of days like this.
lack of savings is the major reason a lot of people always go into debt. I think that is the reason why it is important and necessary to always save in cases like this. Even if you want to borrow it should not be a lot of money.

Creating a budget is not easy at all from my experience as the prices of things tends to change drastically in the market and this can greatly affect you budget or your plans.

I create a daily budget and this is how I try to save money. However, creating budget does not necessary mean that I will spend money that day. I do not spend money all the time.

lack of savings is the major reason a lot of people always go into debt. I think that is the reason why it is important and necessary to always save in cases like this. Even if you want to borrow it should not be a lot of money.
A friend was telling me yesterday that she does not have any savings. How will someone not even have any savings at all? That is very bad and people like that cannot save themselves from a particular situation

A friend was telling me yesterday that she does not have any savings. How will someone not even have any savings at all? That is very bad and people like that cannot save themselves from a particular situation
Having no savings is not good at all. Emergencies are so common and you can get into huge debt because of them. One should adopt the culture of saving and do it with discipline.

Not having savings is one of the major characteristics of people who are financially irresponsible. no matter the amount of money you make it is always important you save some certain percentage and if possible invest some certain percentage.

Having no savings is not good at all. Emergencies are so common and you can get into huge debt because of them. One should adopt the culture of saving and do it with discipline.
I think some people do not believe in emergencies. At the same time, some people believe in emergencies but they are always lazy to save money. It is a bad habit

I think some people do not believe in emergencies. At the same time, some people believe in emergencies but they are always lazy to save money. It is a bad habit
I think it is only people who are not serious that does not believe in emergency. Even if emergency does not occur then you can use the money to do other things. That is why some people put their money into insurance.

I think it is only people who are not serious that does not believe in emergency. Even if emergency does not occur then you can use the money to do other things. That is why some people put their money into insurance.
That is true. If you are really serious about your money and managing it, you should know that emergencies are inevitable. So you should prepare for them. People who go for insurance are so clever and know the benefit of it.

Why will someone not even belive in emergency with the present situation of the world. Anything can happen at anytime and we may need money at anytime so it is very good to save.

That is true. If you are really serious about your money and managing it, you should know that emergencies are inevitable. So you should prepare for them. People who go for insurance are so clever and know the benefit of it.
Yeah, it is true that sometimes some people may not experience emergencies but it serves as a safeguard against anything happens in the future. Going into insurance is very important and necessary.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds