Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you budget how much you spend a week?

With it being me and my kids that live with me I do feel that I need to budget how much I spend a week. With making sure I have gas and electricity running, make sure my kids who are in school can get the bus to school for the week, and also ensure that they have money for dinner as well throughout the week as well as my daughter when she is in college and also ensuring I have food and everything else I need through the week I find it easier to budget so I know where I am. If I didn't budget and just went with the flow, I know I would end up overspending and then leave myself in a pickle and I would end up with anxiety if I did mess up. Budgeting for the week as well ensures I know how much I may have left at the end of it and know if I would have anything extra for treats and such that week.

Advertisement Placeholder
I just believe that this is absolutely the best thing to do. I usually make the project of what I expect to spend from Monday to Friday from Sunday and I always try to keep to it.

I like weekly budgeting because it is much easier to follow through. Planning for the whole month may backfire because you will find yourself forgetting your plans. Especially if you are budgeting for the whole family. Your own budget is much easier.

Considering the fact that I don't have any business, and at the same time been a student. We all believe students hardly have source of income. So I hardly spend allot of money in a week.

I budget the total amount I spend a week and I make it accomplished through deligent and determination. However, I budget the amount for the week to be $50 and I make it through my offline and online.

Yes I budget myself to spend for the week. I notice that doing this helps reduce my expenses and increase my savings and investment habits. Before I always spent excessively on wants; but with careful planning, I'm able to manage my expenses.
I agree with you, when you have a weekly plan for your expenses then you will have enough money for saving and investing, with making plans you can manage your financial life.

I budget more of my earnings these days more than ever. I like to make sure I'm set for the month, but I do budget out my weeks so that I know I'm not going over budget or spending too much for things that don't need to be spent on.

Once you find a way to keep track of it all, it really does help save you money in the long run.

No i do not though but i think this is a great way to manage your capital. Creating budget for the week would help you record how much you spend daily and most importantly help you save.

I like weekly budgeting because it is much easier to follow through. Planning for the whole month may backfire because you will find yourself forgetting your plans. Especially if you are budgeting for the whole family. Your own budget is much easier.

I have a daily budget and this kind of budgeting method help me to deal with my expenses daily. However, now I am planning to switch to monthly budgeting plan right now.

I have a daily budget and this kind of budgeting method help me to deal with my expenses daily. However, now I am planning to switch to monthly budgeting plan right now.
Monthly budget is very good and important. if you budget about $200 for a month you can be able to follow it strictly. it will also help you to buy things in bulk which automatically makes it cheaper.

Monthly budget is very good and important. if you budget about $200 for a month you can be able to follow it strictly. it will also help you to buy things in bulk which automatically makes it cheaper.
Buying things in bulk is one of the best methods of saving money. It is so much better than going to the shop every now and then as that could tempt you to buy things you never planned for.

Buying things in bulk is one of the best methods of saving money. It is so much better than going to the shop every now and then as that could tempt you to buy things you never planned for.
Probably, it is the strategy I have implemented and of course it is working. When you buy things in bulk you are buying at wholesale price and not in retail price that are more expensive.

Probably, it is the strategy I have implemented and of course it is working. When you buy things in bulk you are buying at wholesale price and not in retail price that are more expensive.

I do not buy in bulk quantity. However, I do manage my budget by managing things in a really different manner. I buy products in small quantities right now.

I do not buy in bulk quantity. However, I do manage my budget by managing things in a really different manner. I buy products in small quantities right now.
I think you will spend more money when you buy things in small quantities. buying things in bulks will actually save you a lot of money because you will be buying at wholesale prices.

Exactly! Buying things in bulk allows you to buy wholesale. That is more cheaper than buying retail daily. You just need to have a good storage system so that your food does not spoil if that is what you have bought in bulk.

Exactly! Buying things in bulk allows you to buy wholesale. That is more cheaper than buying retail daily. You just need to have a good storage system so that your food does not spoil if that is what you have bought in bulk.
Probably, buying things at wholesale price is very important and necessary if you want to save a lot of money. Buying them at retail price will actually make you to spend much more money.

Probably, buying things at wholesale price is very important and necessary if you want to save a lot of money. Buying them at retail price will actually make you to spend much more money.

Well, it is a huge chain of wholesaler and retailers. The products reach the customers through such kind of channels. Many middlemen and wholesalers are involved in this process.

I don't have a weekly budget but I'm only trying my best to avoid spending on things that I don't really need.
Without a budget, you would continually spend very high and only with a budget can you reduce your daily spending, so you should consider having a budget because it keeps you on check

Well, it is a huge chain of wholesaler and retailers. The products reach the customers through such kind of channels. Many middlemen and wholesalers are involved in this process.
Yeah, if you're someone that buys goods in large quantities you can get it directly from the wholesalers and at a cheaper price. Buying from retailers means that there will be additional costs for the products.

Yeah, if you're someone that buys goods in large quantities you can get it directly from the wholesalers and at a cheaper price. Buying from retailers means that there will be additional costs for the products.

Well, wholesalers usually sell goods in a bulk quantity to people who are willing to buy the goods in a huge quantity. They never sell goods to customers at a discounted rate in case customers do not want to buy in bulk.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds