Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you budget how much you spend a week?

I don't have a weekly budget but I'm only trying my best to avoid spending on things that I don't really need.

i have created a daily budget and it is quite low because I have to save money and deal with many things in life that require a really huge amount of money.

Advertisement Placeholder
i definitely do budget how much i spend on a weekly basis as thishelps me to keep track of what is going on in my life and where i need to make adjustments as well for the future.

Actually we do most often plan such amount of money and our schedule for the week but most time we do go by it due to either uncertainties or happening that caught short our plans.

Now a days because of increasing inflation it is useless to maintain our budget because someone expenses come out without managing anything related to money so, all these strategies of budgeting useless.

As we are getting older our expenses are also increasing and in these circumstances it is very difficult to raise any budget plan and to maintain it as well.
Because we don't know what we might need in the next moment and we can't afford it to break our budget plan.
Having a budget will still be helpful. You get an idea of what is necessary, and you know how much other unexpected expenses might cost you. I have a growing family too, but budgeting helps me manage things.

Yes and no. I tend to focus more on where the money is being spent vs how much. I tend to have some money left over each month but it is almost entirely going into a savings.

Now a days because of increasing inflation it is useless to maintain our budget because someone expenses come out without managing anything related to money so, all these strategies of budgeting useless.

Inflation is definitely a really big factor that has been affecting the financial conditions of many people. However, if you have a good source of income, then you can certainly try to create a budget, even if you make a moderate amount of money.

I'm not currently spending enough to need to keep careful tabs on my spending, especially with COVID. Either way though I do start to notice if I'm buying useless stuff more often and I'm pretty good at stopping myself at that point
Normally someone must not spend lavishly,this make me to plan my attitude towards how I am spending my income,so that when you find your self in any condition you survive it.

Making a well planed budget for day week month and year is quite an important thing to do.
It increases the chance of you executing it and lessens the chances of failure.

Normally someone must not spend lavishly,this make me to plan my attitude towards how I am spending my income,so that when you find your self in any condition you survive it.

Saving money is hard and spending money is quite easy. if you want, you could easily spend thousands of dollars in a single day. However, earning that much money is really hard. This is what i keep in my mind before spending.

Honestly speaking Iam not currently spending enough to need to keep careful tabs on my spending, especially with COVID. Either way though I do start to notice if I'm buying useless stuff more often and I'm pretty good at stopping myself at that point
Is your country still experiencing covid-19, I hope not as I have already begun to reminisce my covid experience but not in a good way as i went through hell during that period of time.

I have to make a budget, even though it's very hard to strictly adhere to it. It still gives one a rough idea of what you really need to spend money on, what you can cut back on and how much you can save each time.
That is ordinarily how it is suppose to be,because i have found out that the moment you start to budget what you spend you will be more careful on how you allocate resources to things that are neccessary.

Actually budgeting is very important and that will helped you to proper used your resources wisely. I haven't done that yet but I tried to spend. y money based on demand and things that are very important.

Actually budgeting is very important and that will helped you to proper used your resources wisely. I haven't done that yet but I tried to spend. y money based on demand and things that are very important.

Budgeting helps you to manage things properly. This is the main reason why many people focus so much on budgeting and managing their money according to their needs.

I think that you have to make a budget. I am also upgrading my financial budgets and plans in order to deal with issues faced by me. This is because I have to deal with inflation as well.
Considering the fact that I am not a type of person that usually earn money daily or weekly, but still I think in order to determine how you spend it'd good for one to budget everything.

Considering the fact that I am not a type of person that usually earn money daily or weekly, but still I think in order to determine how you spend it'd good for one to budget everything.

I think that websites like bizdustry could help you a lot when it comes to managing your budget. This is because you can earn extra income in here and then add that money to your budget plan.

I must say that I have failed to create the right kind of budget plan and this made things quite bad for me when it comes to creating a budget. I will create a new budget in the month of December now.
My own issue is that I do not usually stick to my budget and that is something I do not like at all but life circumstances are what is making me not keep to my budget.

My own issue is that I do not usually stick to my budget and that is something I do not like at all but life circumstances are what is making me not keep to my budget.

Not sticking to budget is also a kind of issue that I am also facing as well. Sometimes, I spend a lots of money and sometimes I don't. Honestly speaking, when I spend less, I do feel happy. This is what makes me spend less many times.

I don't really budget the amount of money i do spend on weekly basis but I have the percentage of my income I normally sac every time I make a profit which is 30% of my income

I do not budget how much I spend in a week instead I budget how much I spend in a month. That is actually a better way of making a budget but I think it depends on the kind of job you do.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds