Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you budget how much you spend a week?

Well, wholesalers usually sell goods in a bulk quantity to people who are willing to buy the goods in a huge quantity. They never sell goods to customers at a discounted rate in case customers do not want to buy in bulk.
That is exactly what I am saying. If you want to get them at a cheaper price you should be able to buy them in bulk. If you're not ready to buy in bulk then you need to continue buying from the retailers.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't create a weekly budget, I usually make a monthly budget. Even though I make a monthly budget, I try to track my income and expenses every week. I use an excel worksheets to record my income and expenses.

That is exactly what I am saying. If you want to get them at a cheaper price you should be able to buy them in bulk. If you're not ready to buy in bulk then you need to continue buying from the retailers.

Sometimes, I tend to buy products in a low amount and this also saves me a lots of money as well. For example, instead of buying a huge box of chocolates, I buy a few chocolates.

Well budgeting is really good and going by it, gives you better opportunities to be successful. Though I haven't been making budget on how much I can spend a week but I have always budgeted on how much I can be able to make every week.

It is better to have a budget on the amount of money you spent so that you will not spend impulsively and you'll be able to keep tab of your accout.

It is better to have a budget on the amount of money you spent so that you will not spend impulsively and you'll be able to keep tab of your accout.
That is the most important thing about budgeting. You get to plan yourself so that you don't spend money randomly. You also get to plan ahead so that you don't end up lacking money when you need it for a certain needs.

I must say that I have failed to create the right kind of budget plan and this made things quite bad for me when it comes to creating a budget. I will create a new budget in the month of December now.
You should take note of why you have failed to create the right kind of budget for you, if you know the reason why, you would understand how to start creating the right budget.

Actually budgeting is very necessary and essential to some extent based on the level of your income. and I believe not everyone can make budget for his weekly spending. If you don't earned on weekly basis, it will be very difficult for you to undergo such budget.

I don't create a weekly budget, I usually make a monthly budget. Even though I make a monthly budget, I try to track my income and expenses every week. I use an excel worksheets to record my income and expenses.
That's something I've tried and failed a lot of times. I'm good at tracking my expenses and how much I need for them, but not how much I actually spend within the month. It is really helpful in managing finances especially if one has dependents.

Tracking your income and expenses is different from creating your monthly budget. Creating your monthly budget means you are planning how you will be spending your expected income.

I have to make a budget, even though it's very hard to strictly adhere to it. It still gives one a rough idea of what you really need to spend money on, what you can cut back on and how much you can save each time.
Keeping to Budget these days is very difficult as so many factors can affect your budget, which can be inflation as the budget you make now might change in the coming days.

I have to admit I don't budget. What with the rising inflation and sudden needs popping up. You would just make money and realize it is gone on needs that same day.

Since I'm finally under my own roof, i wait for nobody to tell me that now. It is a very compulsory thing to me now because I've so many things to do with money. It's even as if i budget everyday

Keeping to Budget these days is very difficult as so many factors can affect your budget, which can be inflation as the budget you make now might change in the coming days.

Well, I have a daily budget, but there are no hard and fast rules regarding it. However, when I end up spending a lots of money in the end, I try to reduce my expenses for the following days. This helps me to manage expenses in a better way.

I have an amount that I spend every month and every week and I felt I am achieving that in a way that I do not spend more than that. I always spend the exact amount that I have planned to spend

I must say that I have failed to create the right kind of budget plan and this made things quite bad for me when it comes to creating a budget. I will create a new budget in the month of December now.
Creating a budget is not easy at all from my experience as the prices of things tends to change drastically in the market and this can greatly affect you budget or your plans.

I actually prefer monthly budget to weekly budget. monthly budget is much more important because it can actually save you more money when compared to weekly budget.

I have to make a budget, even though it's very hard to strictly adhere to it. It still gives one a rough idea of what you really need to spend money on, what you can cut back on and how much you can save each time.
I totally agree with you. Though it’s really hard to stick with the budget you have allotted, it is still helpful as you have the idea in your head as to how much you’re supposed to spend and how.

I totally agree with you. Though it’s really hard to stick with the budget you have allotted, it is still helpful as you have the idea in your head as to how much you’re supposed to spend and how.
if you alot a budget it is important and necessary you follow it with some level of discipline. Without discipline you may end up not obeying the budget you have made which is really bad.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds