Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you budget how much you spend a week?

Nat

Recognized member
Credits
I'm not currently spending enough to need to keep careful tabs on my spending, especially with COVID. Either way though I do start to notice if I'm buying useless stuff more often and I'm pretty good at stopping myself at that point

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm not currently spending enough to need to keep careful tabs on my spending, especially with COVID. Either way though I do start to notice if I'm buying useless stuff more often and I'm pretty good at stopping myself at that point

I must say that I have failed to create the right kind of budget plan and this made things quite bad for me when it comes to creating a budget. I will create a new budget in the month of December now.

I have to make a budget, even though it's very hard to strictly adhere to it. It still gives one a rough idea of what you really need to spend money on, what you can cut back on and how much you can save each time.

I have to make a budget, even though it's very hard to strictly adhere to it. It still gives one a rough idea of what you really need to spend money on, what you can cut back on and how much you can save each time.

I think that you have to make a budget. I am also upgrading my financial budgets and plans in order to deal with issues faced by me. This is because I have to deal with inflation as well.

As we are getting older our expenses are also increasing and in these circumstances it is very difficult to raise any budget plan and to maintain it as well.
Because we don't know what we might need in the next moment and we can't afford it to break our budget plan.

Yes I budget myself to spend for the week. I notice that doing this helps reduce my expenses and increase my savings and investment habits. Before I always spent excessively on wants; but with careful planning, I'm able to manage my expenses.

I don't have a stable amount I can say I could make in a week. However, gow much I have to spend on a week depends on how much I make, which can sometimes increase or be decreased. I just made sure to avoid spending on unnecessary stuffs.

Honestly speaking Iam not currently spending enough to need to keep careful tabs on my spending, especially with COVID. Either way though I do start to notice if I'm buying useless stuff more often and I'm pretty good at stopping myself at that point

Everyone should have a weekly budget plan because if they don't keep track of their money they would spend more than they earn, so it's important to have a plan for your money.

Everyone should have a weekly budget plan because if they don't keep track of their money they would spend more than they earn, so it's important to have a plan for your money.

I am planning to create a daily budget plan instead of weekly. This would help me mange my expenses in a much better way and save money as well in an efficient manner.

Even if it's really challenging to precisely keep to a budget, I must create one.
Even so, it still provides a general notion of what expenses are actually necessary, what can be cut back on, and how much money can be saved each time.

When I was at home I do have a weekly budget I try to abide it and it help me manage my self without asking my parents a Kobo. But right now at school I don't have a budget as expensis pop up untimely but ones am home I have a weekly budget

When I was at home I do have a weekly budget I try to abide it and it help me manage my self without asking my parents a Kobo. But right now at school I don't have a budget as expensis pop up untimely but ones am home I have a weekly budget

I have created my daily budget, but it is really hard to manage, but I still try to manage it. The main issue is that inflation would never just allow me to manage my expenses at all.

You haven't to spend more than some money for a day because if you do so then extra purchases will grow up day after day that results that you enter in out of funds and debt.

I don't count how much I spend I don't really like buying exspensive things even tho sometimes I do my salary is okey I can buy food pay bills and even buy something nice

I have created my daily budget, but it is really hard to manage, but I still try to manage it. The main issue is that inflation would never just allow me to manage my expenses at all.
Inflation is the main reason why budget fails to maintain the balance between the targeted ratio in asuch a way expenditure most increase.

Inflation is the main reason why budget fails to maintain the balance between the targeted ratio in asuch a way expenditure most increase.

Yes, this is why you tend to spend more money on some days and spend less money. It all depends on the kind of miscellaneous expenses you encounter each day.

Yes, this is why you spend more money on some days and less money on others. It all depends on the types of miscellaneous expenses you face on a daily basis.

Well, I know that inflation is having a really bad effect on budget and this is why I try to create a budget depending on the circumstances and the rate of inflation in the country.

I don't have a weekly budget but I'm only trying my best to avoid spending on things that I don't really need.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds