Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you believe in overnight success?

We have to look at it in parspective,if one is just depending on sudden success,then he must be living in illusion,you need to be prepared to know when to take oppourtunity when it comes.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes I do believe in over night success because this is also based on luck rather then hard work. Because some people try their hard to get sucess but they don't attain while some of the people attain success just by sleeping overnight based on luck and prayers of their beloved ones so it is exactly happens not a wrong thing to say.

We have to look at it in parspective,if one is just depending on sudden success,then he must be living in illusion,you need to be prepared to know when to take oppourtunity when it comes.
This is a very salient point. It is delusional to think that your life will transform into a successful one within 24 hours and without putting any effort in. Opportunities can arise, but they are often as a result of your hard work.

Let that motivational speaker prove to me how he got his success overnight and I'll tell him how we robbed, stole or cheated his way into it . No success is overnight, this is a known fact - he might have been working but because there was no results then doesn't mean it didn't pay off.

Some motivational speakers claim that their rise to financial freedom and prosperity has been an overnight success.
Some even tell stories where they went from grass to grace swiftly

Do you believe them?
If you happen to make a video that goes viral or create a product that just explodes with sales overnight, something so creative and needed by consumers that has never been invented before, then sure. I think it's possible.

If you happen to make a video that goes viral or create a product that just explodes with sales overnight, something so creative and needed by consumers that has never been invented before, then sure. I think it's possible.
This is possible but there involves a lot of hard work. This discourse reminds me of a certain movie called "Pursuit of Happyness" where the protagonist was Will Smith. He had to go through a lot to obtain success and this is the same in real life.

Nothing worthwhile can be accomplished overnight. Success takes time to come about. Most motivational speakers don't actually practice what they say. Because of this, some people criticize them.

There are times the story of peoples life changes in a flash , you get amazed how they make their money within just a few period of time, not Knowing they just got lucky overnight .

Some motivational speakers claim that their rise to financial freedom and prosperity has been an overnight success.

Do you believe them?

People who invested in certain kinds of stocks and bitcoin made a lots of money. However, I may not call it overnight success. But still bitcoin is considered a kind of commodity that made people really successful.

motivational speakers because they have ruined many people's life , but truth be told , there are some luck that might comes your way and gives you an overnight success but it doesn't happen to every business .

Yes, they did not endure the decades of trial and error most of us have; yet that does not mean their success was void of effort, disappointment, struggle and the like. In conclusion, the idea of overnight success is, by all means, a misconception.

motivational speakers because they have ruined many people's life , but truth be told , there are some luck that might comes your way and gives you an overnight success but it doesn't happen to every business .
There are many people out there like you said that has been mislead by motivational speakers on how to get rich in business overnight , but truth be told , some actually get lucky and make it big overnight but its not common

People who invested in certain kinds of stocks and bitcoin made a lots of money. However, I may not call it overnight success. But still bitcoin is considered a kind of commodity that made people really successful.
Bitcoin is a strong claim to overnight success, but even that is not factually correct because it took a while to even go mainstream and the rise in value of this particular cryptocurrency took quite a few years

Bitcoin is a strong claim to overnight success, but even that is not factually correct because it took a while to even go mainstream and the rise in value of this particular cryptocurrency took quite a few years

Bitcoin may not have gained value overnight. However, since it gained an incredibly massive amount of value within a few years, many people would view it as an overnight success.

It is actually possible for someone to be successful overnight if that's what you're asking but the thing there is that we shouldn't place all our card in it as it's mostly something that depends on luck.

Bitcoin may not have gained value overnight. However, since it gained an incredibly massive amount of value within a few years, many people would view it as an overnight success.
I can see why the masses would assume that bitcoin is an overnight success due to the rate at which it escalated within a short period of time. However, bitcoin was present for quite a while before that eruption.

I believe determination and an insatiable desire to punch above your weight are key attitudes that need to be displayed by an individual in order to be successful. Success is not done by magic.
I reckon that it is necessary to make plans that are above your limits and it will inform your subconscious mind to take action to reach that limit. If you're unable to reach the limit, you must have attained your original set plan.

Is possible to be successful in a miraculous way, but most importantly we shouldn't expect miracle to happen to each and every one of us. We needs to work hards and success will definitely be ours.

People who gain overnight success are rare and usually very motivated and have skills and knowledge in something that is beyond what most people have. It happens and it is rare for a reason.

Do you believe them?
Nothing worthwhile can be accomplished rapidly. Success takes a while to come about. Several motivational speakers don't actually practice what they preach and because of this, numerous people criticize them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds