Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you believe in overnight success?

I can never advocate overnight success. There is the place of acceleration but not rush. Some things can happen and you grow quickly but rushed growth would always lead to crashes.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is the exact point i've been trying to make. A lot of successful business owners today do not hide the source of their wealth because it's genuine and it wasn't gotten overnight.
So I will be very sceptical when people are not willing to revealed their source of income most especially if it's something that comes suddenly.
It is only something illegal that can't easily be revealed.

So I will be very sceptical when people are not willing to revealed their source of income most especially if it's something that comes suddenly.
It is only something illegal that can't easily be revealed.
Yeah, for example, a person that sells drugs would not like to reveal that the source of his or her wealth is selling drug since it's illegal so he or she might hide under the camouflage of doing a genuine business.

Over night success is an illusion. There is what we call paying a price in business. And time is one of the prices one pays as a business person. You would have to take time to study and launch out, face challenges and overcome them for you to be successful in business.

I once believed you can become successful overnight, that's why I started investing in HYIP. After investing in over a dozen hyips, I learned the lesson, it is not possible to becomer successful overnight.
Investing in a hyip programme is a good avenue to make money and get rich overnight ,that's when the programme is still new and if yiubare not smart enough , your money will be wiped out .

Over night success is an illusion. There is what we call paying a price in business. And time is one of the prices one pays as a business person. You would have to take time to study and launch out, face challenges and overcome them for you to be successful in business.
That is right. Overnight success is definitely an illusion. Anyone who promises you that is only lying to you. You should practice the patience of delaying gratification. This is through being aware and accepting that only your hard work and time will pay you success.

That is right. Overnight success is definitely an illusion. Anyone who promises you that is only lying to you. You should practice the patience of delaying gratification. This is through being aware and accepting that only your hard work and time will pay you success.
And that illusion of overnight success is why so many people are into all kinds of schemes that end up defrauding them. You want to make millions without any prior value and work being put in. You would be scammed.

HYIP can make you successful overnight only when you do certain things, for instance, invest in multiple HYIP, build a lot of downlines, and also invest in new sites. However, this strategy might not always work.

Every time someone looks to abruptly go to the top, society loves to perpetuate the notion of overnight success. Becoming a success overnight is actually just a carefully constructed fiction. Any "big break" usually comes after years of hard effort and dedication.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds