Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you believe in overnight success?

I do not believe motivational speakers one bit, I believe they are just looking for ways to make money also. But I believe success can open over night, If you are prepared for it, Then it can open over night.

Advertisement Placeholder
Some motivational speakers claim that their rise to financial freedom and prosperity has been an overnight success.
Some even tell stories where they went from grass to grace swiftly

Do you believe them?
I don't believe in it because something like that has never happened to me. At the same time, it may be possible especially some people who gamble but it is very much rare.

I do not believe motivational speakers one bit, I believe they are just looking for ways to make money also. But I believe success can open over night, If you are prepared for it, Then it can open over night.
I know of a guy that started to trend on social media due to the elections that occurred in Nigeria last week. He instantly got hundreds of thousands of followers in a day.

No, I don't believe in it, any success gotten overnight is diabolical and not genuine, real success takes time to build and maintain

I once believed you can become successful overnight, that's why I started investing in HYIP. After investing in over a dozen hyips, I learned the lesson, it is not possible to becomer successful overnight.

Success is not something that can be achieved overnight. It takes time to achieve success. Most of the motivation speaker are not practising what they are saying. That's why some people condemn them.

To the best of my knowledge and in my opinion, it is only a criminal that is going to believe and rely in overnight success without having to work hard for their success before it becomes realistic from his effort.

I know of a guy that started to trend on social media due to the elections that occurred in Nigeria last week. He instantly got hundreds of thousands of followers in a day.
He probably might have work towards it or what do you think. There must be a reason behind his trends. That is why most people say "When hardwork meets opportunity, It becomes Luck". For every overnight success, There is an hardwork behind it.

I strongly believe that no great success happens overnight. It is a result of consistent hardwork and sleepless nights. Overnight success is a scam, you have to work for it.
There are some instances that the overall success of a person defies the natural laws of success. They are very rare but then it is very possible to become successful overnight.

The underground efforts are always invisible that is why alot see it as overnight. Success generally comes with hardwork and dedication toward a predefined goal .

I think that very few people actually gain successful overnight. However, the fact of the matter remains that majority of the people do not gain success overnight,.

I strongly believe that no great success happens overnight. It is a result of consistent hardwork and sleepless nights. Overnight success is a scam, you have to work for it.
People can get rich overnight , so i believe anything can happen in the line of business, but you have to be serious and consistent with whatever you are doing .

No, i do not believe in overnight success. I believe success is something that is attained from a lot of hard work. Most of the times, success isn't something to come by with just the first trial.

I truly believe in overnight success because miracle happens and there is nothing that can not change within a twinkle of an eye. I pray for this grace to happen in my life that I will never suffer to make money but in easy way.

No, i do not believe in overnight success. I believe success is something that is attained from a lot of hard work. Most of the times, success isn't something to come by with just the first trial.
This is very difficult to achieve. Most people we might believe succeeded overnight might be engaging in something illegal.
It might happen sometimes but you shouldn't expect this and you need to work very hard to be in where you are.

This is very difficult to achieve. Most people we might believe succeeded overnight might be engaging in something illegal.
It might happen sometimes but you shouldn't expect this and you need to work very hard to be in where you are.
Yeah, i also believe that overnight success has to do with engaging in some illegal things. Illegal means of making money are usually very quick.it doesn't take so much time.

there is actually nothing like overnight success because it does not work that way. Some people can be working hard in silence and before you realise it they will be successful. A lot of people will call it overnight success but that is not true.

Success is something which need a long time for most of the people, hard working and patience would be the two biggest factors in your success, so work hard for your dreams.

Seriously from my experience and observation I believe that anyone who believes in overnight success is doing something that is illegal that is capable of pulling in a huge amount of money at once without wasting time.

Yeah, i also believe that overnight success has to do with engaging in some illegal things. Illegal means of making money are usually very quick.it doesn't take so much time.
I have learnt a lot from so many millionaires around the world. The source of their wealth are not hidden and from all indication it is not something they start immediately and within a short period of time they were able to succeed . The whole thing was a gradual process.

Not at all, because there is no success without process, you cannot jump on top a roof without climbing a ladder, so there must be step in life in order to achieve your success, success is not something we get in a planter of gold.

I have learnt a lot from so many millionaires around the world. The source of their wealth are not hidden and from all indication it is not something they start immediately and within a short period of time they were able to succeed . The whole thing was a gradual process.
This is the exact point i've been trying to make. A lot of successful business owners today do not hide the source of their wealth because it's genuine and it wasn't gotten overnight.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds