Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you believe in overnight success?

Personally I believe that people may have different experiences towards success and I also believe that hardworking is the only element that can guarantee your success. if you dont work hard, it will be very difficult for you to be successful.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes why not I do believe in overnight success cuz my big bro dreamt that he will be a footballer and it has come to past. So I do believe

Some motivational speakers claim that their rise to financial freedom and prosperity has been an overnight success.
Some even tell stories where they went from grass to grace swiftly

Do you believe them?
As far as I'm concerned I don't believe in their story, overnight success is not coming nowadays, people are using one way or the other to achieve their aims

Very good point.Most people don't believe that success overnight is possible but let me tell you; anything that you set your mind on ; come and pass if and only if you're willing to do what takes to get there.
Yes you're right and I believe this is applicable in almost all perspective of life, one can be able to achieve what he desire in as much as he puts that thing in mind

I, for one, do not pay much heed to these motivational speakers because most of them are waffling and pretend to say profound statements so as to grab the audience's attention and succeed in psychological warfare

Some people may be lucky but getting rich very quickly is not even something we have to put in our plan because it may only happen to one out of ten thousand people, Rishes as I understand is a gradual process.

Some motivational speakers claim that their rise to financial freedom and prosperity has been an overnight success.

Do you believe them?
Often motivation speakers are shady and only wants to ruin peaple lives and even tho I believe some peaple got successful over night it's very rare occasions

no I do not, good success does not come overnight, it takes consistency and hard work to get to that level, gradual buildup is better than instant arrival

Do you believe them?
I would like to tell you that every person's success depends on his hard work. The harder someone works, the sooner he can succeed in his If you work hard day and night, then you become a successful person in a very short time.

Do you believe them?
No, I don't think success can happen overnight. Long-term effort and attention are required for success. Overnight achievements are typically the culmination of numerous tiny victories that add up over time, and it's critical to keep in mind that many of the most productive people have worked really hard to be where they're at today.

No, I don't think success can happen overnight. Long-term effort and attention are required for success. Overnight achievements are typically the culmination of numerous tiny victories that add up over time, and it's critical to keep in mind that many of the most productive people have worked really hard to be where they're at today.

Majority of the people do not become successful overnight and this is a big reality. The fact of the matter remains that many people do become successful. For example, many Bitcoin buyers became successful.

I don't believe in overnight success. Unless you won a big lottery or you somehow inherited a large amount of money suddenly. But if you are working on your own, climbing the ladder is a slow process.

I don't believe in overnight success. Unless you won a big lottery or you somehow inherited a large amount of money suddenly. But if you are working on your own, climbing the ladder is a slow process.
We are on the same point of of view, the ironically thing about making money so quick is that it usually goes out so quick since it wasn't a product of concerted effort.

True overnight success, in my opinion, is extremely uncommon because most success tales are typically the result of many years of toil, perseverance, and dedication. Even though it might seem like some people have succeeded right away, success frequently comes from a combination of many modest efforts over a long period of time.

We are on the same point of of view, the ironically thing about making money so quick is that it usually goes out so quick since it wasn't a product of concerted effort.

I am not sure what you mean by that. I believe that gaining success overnight may lead many people to take many bad decisions and they may end up suffering as well.

There is a concept in life called growth. And growth is systemic. It doesn't happen overnight. Every success you see be it in business, finances and other endeavours has to pass through systemic growth. I don't believe in instant success at all.

There is a concept in life called growth. And growth is systemic. It doesn't happen overnight. Every success you see be it in business, finances and other endeavours has to pass through systemic growth. I don't believe in instant success at all.
That is true. Everything successful underwent some growth before reaching there. So overnight success is often overrated. In fact, those who get successful overnight often end up going back to zero. This is because they don't really have the experience and knowledge to sustain that success for long.

I do not think there is anything like overnight success, the results might come in overnight, but there is definitely layers of hard work behind the results. People who do not know how you started might see this as overnight success but that's not the case.

Do you believe them?

There is nothing like overnight success in my book because I believe that every success that someone have is down to their hard work and commitment in any business or any activities that they are doing which will take time before it will materialize to them being successful.

I do not think there is anything like overnight success, the results might come in overnight, but there is definitely layers of hard work behind the results. People who do not know how you started might see this as overnight success but that's not the case.
The underground efforts are always invisible that is why alot see it as overnight. Success generally comes with hardwork and dedication toward a predefined goal .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds