Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you believe in overnight success?

Ronald

Mythical member
Credits
Some motivational speakers claim that their rise to financial freedom and prosperity has been an overnight success.
Some even tell stories where they went from grass to grace swiftly

Do you believe them?

Advertisement Placeholder
I dont normally believe in motivational speakers because they have ruined many people's life , but truth be told , there are some luck that might comes your way and gives you an overnight success but it doesn't happen to every business .

I dont normally believe in motivational speakers because they have ruined many people's life , but truth be told , there are some luck that might comes your way and gives you an overnight success but it doesn't happen to every business
I am more of the belief that luck is when preparation meets opportunity, so I think you make your own luck. With that being said, I tend to take the speeches of motivational speakers with a pinch of salt

Sure! My grandpa used to tell me this poet. "The height which great men reize and kept; they were never attained by certain flight; but they, when their companions slept, they busily toiling up in the night. Overnight success isn't for weak minded but for those who are fully dedicated.

I am more of the belief that luck is when preparation meets opportunity, so I think you make your own luck. With that being said, I tend to take the speeches of motivational speakers with a pinch of salt
Very good point.Most people don't believe that success overnight is possible but let me tell you; anything that you set your mind on ; come and pass if and only if you're willing to do what takes to get there.

Success is not something that can be achieved overnight. It takes time to achieve success. Most of the motivation speaker are not practising what they are saying. That's why some people condemn them.

Success is not something that can be achieved overnight. It takes time to achieve success. Most of the motivation speaker are not practising what they are saying. That's why some people condemn them.
I think they try too much to distance themselves from the reality through what they say. They give the impression that success is achieved on a silver platter but fail to point out the sacrifices involved

I think they try too much to distance themselves from the reality through what they say. They give the impression that success is achieved on a silver platter but fail to point out the sacrifices involved
Very well bro. You've said it all. I think Dan will now understand what is meant by success ain't achieved on the silver platter; but rather with total sacrifice and dedication .

Very well bro. You've said it all. I think Dan will now understand what is meant by success ain't achieved on the silver platter; but rather with total sacrifice and dedication .
I think this is a tactic employed by almost all motivational speakers out there .There are some who write books such as “How can you solve 50% of your problems” and they give the impression that immediately you apply all that is in the book, half of your problems will vanish which is not the case

I think this is a tactic employed by almost all motivational speakers out there .There are some who write books such as “How can you solve 50% of your problems” and they give the impression that immediately you apply all that is in the book, half of your problems will vanish which is not the case
That is the point. Motivational speakers rather end up showing us the wrong path rather than letting us know what really entails in getting to the top.

That is the point. Motivational speakers rather end up showing us the wrong path rather than letting us know what really entails in getting to the top.
It is rather unfortunate that they do this. A lot of them have spoken so much half truths and made so many outrageous statements that it is hard to believe any single one of them, even the genuine ones

I
It is rather unfortunate that they do this. A lot of them have spoken so much half truths and made so many outrageous statements that it is hard to believe any single one of them, even the genuine

It is rather unfortunate that they do this. A lot of them have spoken so much half truths and made so many outrageous statements that it is hard to believe any single one of them, even the genuine ones
Sure.it has also killed the innermost spirit of most people. But I think when people get to interact with such individuals; it'll be a privilege to change most of their mindset and also yo encourage them never to give up.

I

Sure.it has also killed the innermost spirit of most people. But I think when people get to interact with such individuals; it'll be a privilege to change most of their mindset and also yo encourage them never to give up.
I do think that their genuine thoughts are not what they put in their books or say on screen. I believe that they exhibit this persona mostly to create headlines. So sitting down with them for a chat could leave you more motivated than when you see, read or hear from them externally

Personally, I set myself many goals in the past year that weren’t realistic and didn’t consider the learning I had to go through.I thought I was going to build an Instagram page and generate $1000+ per month. This was a far-fetched goal because of this reason; Sources, where I was getting this motivation and information from, were fake gurus. Also

Success is always a progressive phenomenon in which a successful person started with little or no thing and achieve greater things in the future. It could be faster and sometimes it could be smaller but in most cases it is always a slow process.

Yes i do believe in overnight success. Since there's also something like luck in tho life, there's Al's overnight success. But we just have to be hardworking in whatever work we are doing

Yes i do believe in overnight success. Since there's also something like luck in tho life, there's Al's overnight success. But we just have to be hardworking in whatever work we are doing

Yes, there have been many people who became successful overnight, but it all depends on the luck. Some people participate in competitions and win prizes and they are also quite lucky.

Personally, I set myself many goals in the past year that weren’t realistic and didn’t consider the learning I had to go through.I thought I was going to build an Instagram page and generate $1000+ per month. This was a far-fetched goal because of this reason; Sources, where I was getting this motivation and information from, were fake gurus. Also
This story is very sad. Motivational speakers are very good at using psychology to their advantage, and they have you believing you can achieve things that are not even realistic. This is why people do not have to fully take heed of everything they sad

Success is something which need a long time for most of the people, hard working and patience would be the two biggest factors in your success, so work hard for your dreams.
Some motivational speakers claim that their rise to financial freedom and prosperity has been an overnight success.
Some even tell stories where they went from grass to grace swiftly

Do you believe them?

Success is something which need a long time for most of the people, hard working and patience would be the two biggest factors in your success, so work hard for your dreams.
I believe determination and an insatiable desire to punch above your weight are key attitudes that need to be displayed by an individual in order to be successful. Success is not done by magic.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds